Messy girl

This one is super short I apologise, and I apologise for abandoning this book a little.

"Hey kid, can I come in?" Clint asked knocking on the door. "No." Wanda mumbled into her pillow. "Well it's technically still my room so tough luck." The Archer replied opening the door only to be met with a pillow to the face.

"Look kid you can't be mad at her forever. She was just drunk and upset, if I got mad at her everytime she was drunk and did something stupid I would be mad a lot. And everyone kind of knew anyway after the meeting. You're not that great at hiding it." He sighed throwing the pillow back on the bed. "It was still wrong of her to tell everyone but you did hurt her and she just reacted to it. She wasn't thinking, you know she would never hurt you on purpose. And I know you wouldn't, I don't know why you did and that's your business but you two are perfect together."

"I'm not just mad at her." Wanda mumbled, clint walked over repeatedly hitting her with a pillow. "I can't understand what you are saying when you are mumbling. Sit. up. and. talk. to. me. before. I. drag. you. out. of. bed." He said emphasising each word with a hit. "Leave me alone." Wanada groaned, she wasn't in the mood for talking. "Really that's all you've got? Lila could do better now come on get up."

"I dont want to." She groaned. "Alright you asked for it." Clint sighed grabbing the witches teddy. "If you dont get up in five seconds I will throw bolt out the window."

"It's just a teddy I don't care." She huffed, but there was still a slight frown on her face that told him she was lying. "Okay then." He smirked opening the window and sticking the dog out. "Every second you refuse is one finger i let go with. 1...2.." wanda lept up from the bed and grabbed tbe bear pulling him close to her chest. "Good choice now come eat something or Ill dip him in the tomato soup." Clint chuckled making the girl roll her eyes.

"Hey tasha." Clint smiled walking towards the russian with wanda following after, she wanted so desperately to hug the redhead and just stay in her arms forever where she could be protected from everything but she restrained herself.

She didn't deserve it. Natasha didn't deserve her, she deserved someone better.

Natasha noticed the girls arms raise and she smiled hopefully, but the girl quickly lowered them again. Natasha tried to hide her dissapointment but she still wanted to comfort the girl even a little so she settled for a kiss on the girls forehead. "hey Wanda. You okay?" Wandas heart fluttered, "hi." She said falling into her headspace, it was like Nat had special powers when it came to making her drop. "Mhm, m okay." She mumbled playing with her magic between her fingers.

"Alright kid, lets get some food." Clint interrupted, taking her hand. "Oh... yeah of course. Enjoy baby." Nat replied before turning to walk away. "Tasha." The girl whined reaching out her hand. "Yes baby?" Nat fake smiled turning around. "Hey, we have to go get you some food." Clint frowned, the little pulled him over to natasha before grabbing her hand.

"Tasha come too." She smiled innocently, clint looked at natasha who just shrugged. "Fine." He huffed. "But you better not argue and you still have to eat... both of you." He warned giving them both a stern look. The two agreed so they walked off together, well with Wanda in front dragging the two avengers behind her.

Once they were all in the kitchen Natasha sat cross legged on the counter and started eating the soup. "Nat. You really wanna teach her its okay to climb and sit on the counters?" The archer criticised, the russian just have a small nod. "Yes. I put her on them anyway, plus it's comfy and I am eating so why does it matter?" Natasha shrugged, the archer sighed. "I guess it doesn't."

"Tasha." Wanda giggled running over with her bowl spilling a little on herself. "Oops."

"Hey messy girl." Natasha put the bowls down and placed the girl on the island. Wanda frowned she wanted to sit with Natasha but the russian ignored it. "Hey Clint, do you think I could come back to the farm with you and visit you for a few days?" She asked finishing off her soup. "Yeah sure."

"I wanna go." Wanda quietly   mumbled, not in headspace anymore. "Fine you go then I don't care as long as I'm away from you." She shrugged putting her bowl down and walking out. Clint followed, leaving Wanda sat alone, a tear rolling down her cheek.

***

"Are you coming or not?" Clint asked with a bag over his shoulder, Wanda shook her head. "I wanna stay with Nat."

"Well she wants to be away from you for a bit so either you go or she does and I wanna talk to you. Besides Tony's here and me and Nat won't be here to punch him if he says something so you don't have much choice."

"Fine." Wanda huffs with tears in her eyes as she grabs her bag from under her bed, tucking her teddy under her arm. "Let's just go." Clint nods and leads the way all the way to the jets.

Wanda spent the whole journey staring out the window wondering if anything would be the same between her and Natasha again.

I took out the part with Agatha, I am very sorry but turns out I sucked at writing that storyline so yeah. But now I get to do the sad one I wanted to do so yay for me.