Mall trip and Mcdonald's

"Do you wanna sit in the front or the back?" Natasha asked opening the door to the car. "Back." The witch mumbled hopping into the back seat. The redhead noticed the girls hesitation when it came to buckling your seatbelt. "Need some help?" The brunette gave a embarrassed nod. "There you go!" The redhead said excitedly, once the girl was fastened in. "Thanks." Wanda chuckled at the redheads excitement.

"Stay by my side okay, I don't want you getting lost." Wanda played with her fingers. She had a history of getting lost in the past. Usually Pietro would play games with her and she would hide somewhere then when she came back out her family had already gone to look for her. They always found her of course but it was scary, plus she couldn't walk as fast as her family so they naturally would walk off without her and she had to try and guess which way they turned. What if that happened with Nat?

"Wanda?" The girl was pulled from her thoughts to see Natasha stood by the open door. "Oh sorry." Wanda whispered unbuckling her seatbelt. "What are you worrying about?" Nat asked shutting the door after the girl. "I get lost a lot I don't want to disappoint you because it just happens, I don't mean to im just stupid."

"Wanda. Listen to me the only thing that would disappoint me out of what you just said would be calling yourself stupid. You are anything but stupid. If you get lost but don't mean to what is that?" Nat asked making Wanda frown. "An accident." Nat nodded. "Accidents happen okay and I will not get mad at you for it. I tell you what we can think of a safe point when we get inside." Wanda gave her a confused look. "A safe point is a really obvious place for you to go if you get lost, that way i know where to look for you it has to be something you can see otherwise you won't be able to find it."

When the two walked in they were greeted by a huge fountain. "I think this might be it." Nat chuckled at how infatuated the girl was by it. "Little me loves water too so that would be smart." Wanda chuckled. "Alright well it will still be here when we finish shopping so we can come back when we're done. Maybe we can eat lunch here." Wanda nodded taking Nat's hand.

"Sorry." She said pulling away. "Rude I was enjoying that." Nat joked taking her hand again. "Nat you don't have to do that." Wanda insisted. "Trust me I know." Nat smiled at the witch. "Come on let's get you some clothes I'm sick of you stealing mine." Nat teased making Wanda laugh. "If you want anything just tell me okay." Wanda nodded as they walked into the first store.

"Can I get a hoodie?" Wanda asked running over to the hoodie section. Her eyes flickering between the blue, black or the red. "No." Nat said making the girl frown slightly. "Okay." She said trying to hide her disappointment. "Come on Wanda who gets one hoodie. Idiots that's who." Nat said chucking one of each colour in the basket. When Nat looked at Wanda she had the biggest smile on her face. "Let's look at some zip up hoodies next." Nat stated pulling the girl to the next section. "Don't even ask just put them in." Nat chuckled noticing Wanda glance at her. Wanda placed a red and black hoodie in the basket.

"We can do better than this come on." Nat smiled as they went to the jeans and sweatpants section. By the end Nat had two huge bags filled with clothes for her and Wanda had one. "I can take it." Wanda said holding her hand out for the other bag. "No it's fine I have two hands anyway, two bags two hands." Wanda tilted her head. "Then why aren't you using both hands?" Nat smirked.
"For a very important reason." Nat winked at the girl leaving her confused. Wanda heard a loud noise and grabbed Natasha's hand staying as close to her as possible. "Like that." Natasha chuckled. "Not funny." Wanda frowned slapping Natasha's arm surprisingly hard. 

"Oh we're hitting now?" Nat said half joking but Wanda could still tell she meant it. "Sorry." Nat nodded. "It's alright but don't do it again or I'll let go." Wanda instantly frowned shaking her head, the tears building in her eyes at the thought of being left. "It's alright princess I won't actually let go I promise." Wanda could feel herself getting smaller. "Tasha." She whined. "I know, it's alright tiny I'll protect you. Do you want up?" The sokovian shook her head.

"Tell me if you do, here give me that bag." Wanda handed it over with a sigh. "We will go drop these off at the car then we can get to the fun shopping like toys." Wanda smiled nodding.

Once they unloaded the bags into the car Nat noticed Wanda had tears in her eyes. "Hey princess talk to Tasha what's wrong." Nat wiped the girls face. "I not big." Nat nodded, "I know sweetheart it's alright." Nat pulled the girl in for a hug. "Pe'ple be mad at me." Wanda admitted clinging to the Russian. "If they get mad at my baby Tasha will get mad at them right back. Tasha will protect you love." Wanda nodded.

"Can we go to the toy store or do you want to go home and come back another day?" Nat asked quietly. Wanda pointed back towards the store. "Do you want up?" Natasha asked a second time, this time she got a nod in response so they headed inside.

"What do you want for lunch?" Nat asked bouncing the girl, Wanda pointed to McDonald's. "You want a happy meal?" Nat asked making the girl nod. They ordered the food and ate it by the fountain. "Tasha help?" Wanda asked holding out her toy. Nat got the plastic bag open and handed her the toy. "Tanks." Once Natasha finished eating they headed over to the toy store.

"Tasha wook!" Wanda pointed to a bag on the shelf tapping her shoulder. "What is it baby?" Nat walked closer soon realising what it was. "You really love blocks dont you?" Nat chuckled placing three sets into the cart. "Do you think three hundred pieces is enough or do we need more?" Nat asked Wanda pointed to the shelf. "Yeah you can never have enough blocks. I think 500 is a nice round number." Nat smirked placing two more bags into the cart making Wanda clap with delight.

"Alright what else?" They walked the aisles picking out more toys till the cart was almost full. "Tasha!" Wanda shouted excitedly kicking her legs. "What have you seen?" Nat asked with a chuckle. "Down p'ease." Wanda begged. "Alright but stay where I can see you." The second wandas feet were on the ground she ran towards the bottom of the aisle to a display. She jumped around excitedly pointing at the toy.

"P'ease can I get it Tasha?" Wanda pleaded still jumping. "Whatever it is I think if I didn't say yes it would be a crime." Nat chuckled walking towards the girl. Natasha had an idea of what it was the girl was so excited over because she Googled where to find one the second she found out about it.

 Natasha had an idea of what it was the girl was so excited over because she Googled where to find one the second she found out about it

( I had this as a kid so I'm cool 😂😂)

"Go on, you deserve it baby." Nat smiled. "Yay! Thanks Tasha!" Wanda grabbed the toy hugging it as tight as she could. "Alright let's get you a blanket and some pacifiers then I think we're done." Nat smiled. "Tasha can we up?" Wanda asked looking at her toy. "I don't know I think I have just about enough space for you both." Wanda smiled as Nat lifted her onto her hip, and bolt of course.

"Tasha blankie!" Wanda pointed to a fluffy red blanket on the shelf. "It's even the perfect colour." Nat smiled placing it in the cart they had got everything they came for and more. Nat couldn't be happier seeing the girls huge smile and that made Wanda even more happier. They finished buying everything and Nat carried Wanda to the car with the bags. "Can I has bol' p'ease?" Nat nodded placing the teddy in the witch's lap.

"Tanks Tasha I love you." The Russian gave her a big smile. "I love you more angel."