Mini Tasha and Making S'mores

Hey. It's been a while since I updated this and I apologise.

I'd go into reasons why but then it makes it feel like a pitty me party so just know there is a reason and I'm deeply sorry. (If you do give people reasons to not post this isn't aimed at you, you can share whatever you want this is just my view of myself it doesn't apply to anyone else. I'm not criticising anyone for talking bout their problems and if it comes across that way I apologise. And if you are struggling please do try talk to someone and if you need someone I'm always here <3)

If you haven't yet at least think about drinking something (preferably water but you do you) and maybe try eating. If you have I'm proud of you, if you even thought about it I'm proud of you <3 If you can't I'm still proud of you there's always another time.

"Life isn't always easy but as we learnt from marvel you've got to break a few skulls, hearts and necks to win in the endgame..." - xhunterxstories 2022

too far? I'm sorry

TW: brief mentions of implied abuse. (Clint's background is hinted at)

Also I know this probably doesn't fit the timeline because of Clint's kids' ages but roll with it. Lila is around 6/7 and Cooper is 14.)

'Clint what happened?' Laura asked, noticing Clint's limp. 'Nat happened.' he huffed, making Nat roll her eyes. 'I'm going to sit down.' Clint laid down on the sofa. 'Are you okay?' Laura asked Nat, who nodded. 'What about you cutie?' Wanda nodded too, the trio heard a scoff from the couch. 'I'm the only one who's injured here and yet you ask them before me. When it's her fault in the first place.' Clint gestured to Nat. 'I'm sorry it was your stupid idea to hide in the trees and scare Wanda you're lucky I didn't do worse.' Laura glared at her husband. 'You didn't.' Clint sighed. 'I didn't know it was her, I thought it was Natasha.'

'Are you sure you okay Wanda?' Wanda smiled. 'Mhm it was funny, Clint went splat and then he went all floppy and started screaming.'  Wanda did a re-enactment making Nat and Laura laugh. 'I'm so glad you find my pain funny, I'm fine now thanks for asking.' he shook his head at his wife. 'What can I say you deserved it, no more climbing trees or scaring people.' Laura said firmly, making him nod.

'Mommy can we make s'mores too?!' Cooper asked excitedly, holding a big bag of marshmallows and a huge chocolate bar he found in one of the kitchen cupboards. 'Thanks for ruining the surprise buddy.' Clint said sarcastically, causing Laura to slap him. 'How was he supposed to know? You need to cheer up, mister.' Clint groaned.

'Tasha? What's a s'more?' Wanda asked, looking up at the russian. 'Its a chocolate marshmallow cracker thing, you'll love it I promise.' Wanda nodded slightly but still nervous. She didn't really like trying new food. 'Wanda come try this graham cracker.' Wanda tilted her head. 'why?'

'Well you like chocolate and marshmallows right?' Wanda nodded. 'Well the only thing in smores I'm guessing you haven't tried is the graham crackers.' Wanda took the graham cracker from Laura's hand hesitantly raising it to her mouth before pulling it back away. 'Hey it's okay Wanda, you don't have to try it.' Nat smiled showing her she was safe. 'Of course not. But if you do try it and don't like it I can make you ice cream with marshmallows and chocolate instead. Do you want that, or ice cream?' Wanda thought for a moment, maybe she would love s'mores but she couldn't know for sure unless she tried it. 'Otay.' Wanda shoved the piece in, smiling slightly afterwards. 'Did you like it?' Wanda nodded. 'I wan' try s'mores pwease I no wan' ice cweam now.' Wanda smiled, proud of herself for trying. Nat was even more proud of her. She made sure to give her a big hug and lots of praise.

'Mom can we please have s'mores now? This is taking forever.' Cooper groaned, Clint and Laura gave him stern looks. 'Hey bud, I get you're hungry but you need to wait till everyone's ready to eat.' Clint said firmly, making his son sigh. 'It's not my fault she takes forever, even Lila is ready to eat and she's an actual kid not whatever that is.' Clint, Nat and Laura looked horrified. 'Wanda honey, cover your ears a second.' Wanda was too upset so Nat did it for her.