Minimalistic living

Three book updates in one day... it's a miracle 😂😂

The next day both of the women were permanently attached to each other. Wanda clung to her with such desperation that it physically hurt Natasha to even think of putting her down. To be honest it comforted Natasha too, how could Wanda get hurt when she was wrapped up in the Russian's arms?

"What's wrong Wanda?" Natasha asked quietly, the girl hadn't spoke all morning and there must be a reason for her clinginess. Of course Natasha didn't mind, she loved seeing Wanda so pouty and snuggly but she was concerned as to the cause of it. "No feel gud." Wanda said quietly.

"Do you feel sick?" Natasha asked feeling the girls head. "No I just don't feel good" Wanda stated hiding in the Russians neck. "Is this a sad kind of not feel good or a tired kind?" Natasha asked rubbing the girls back. "Sad and tired."

"Is it just one of those days?" Wanda nodded. "I'm sorry honey, those are miserable." Natasha could tell there was something else bothering Wanda so she gave it a moment to see if she would continue.

"I want to be little because it helps sometimes but I can't." Natasha rubbed circles on the girls back. "Why not love?" Wanda shrugged not knowing the answer to the Russians question. "Okay, what things make you feel little? Other than hugs." Wanda shrugged. "Have you never had little stuff before?" Nat asked completely shocked. "Yeah I left it all in my bag on the jet."

Nat stood up with the girl still on her hip and carried her to the jet. "Alright where is it?" Wanda scanned the jet soon seeing a small backpack in the corner. "How long have you known you were a little?" Nat asked. "Um a few years." Wanda gave up the idea of searching for anything else and just tipped out the contents of the bag.

"Is that it? 5 blocks a hoodie and a blanket?" Nat wanted to cry. "Yeah?" Wanda was confused as to why Natasha seemed so upset. "Look it's perfect." Wanda laid the blanket on the floor and curled up on it to demonstrate. "Then I can make a cool tower and sleep with the hoodie." Wanda made a little castle on the blanket then used Pietro's hoodie to cover herself. Wanda sat up proud of her little creation.

"Wanda, you didn't have any little supplies?" Wanda tilted her head. "Yeah blocks? And I could make them fly with my magic when I was big." Natasha broke down into tears. "What's wrong?" Wanda asked. "Do you know what little stuff is?" Nat asked. "Yeah like pacifiers and stuff but we couldn't afford that. It's alright though, I like blocks and the blanket keeps me warm."

"We are going shopping." Nat said wiping her tears, a fierce determination across her face. "Nat I don't have money for that I'm fine with this." Nat helped the girl up. "I do and I'm not fine with it."

"You don't like it?" Wanda asked looking back at her set up. "I love it honey, but it's just not a lot, you don't have to live like that anymore I can help you out." Wanda sighed. "I don't want to be a burden."

"Trust me you're not, do you want to know a secret?" Wanda nodded. "I was going to use Tony's money and he's like a billionaire and the more money he has the bigger his stupid head gets and the bigger the headache I get as he brags for hours about how successful he is. So you spending all of his money helps us all.

"We don't have to get a lot just some clothes and maybe a pacifier and a toy or two?" Wanda nodded. "Thank you Nat." Wanda took Natasha's hand and they headed back inside. "Nat I think I know why I can't be little." Wanda stated squeezing her hand. She could hear people moving around. The more she was little the more comfortable she would get being little and if she was comfortable being little they were more likely to see her or notice. "People." Wanda stated.

"You know we can do one of two things, we can not say anything and maybe they find out sooner or later and you worry about when that will be, or we tell them now and that way you have control over it and I will know about it. Plus I can stop them saying anything bad." Wanda thought for a moment.

"Can we go shopping first I don't know yet?" Nat nodded. "Of course, go get ready and I will go get Tony's card." Nat went to go find pepper given that Tony would probably not hand over his card that easily because he'd know it was for Wanda. "Hey Natasha, you alright?" Pepper asked flicking through paper work whilst working because multitasking was a skill pepper had mastered years ago.

"It's weird that I'm asking but." Pepper looked at Natasha with a raised eyebrow. "How much do you need?" Pepper asked with a smirk. "I don't know?" The redhead didn't know how to explain the situation without outing Wanda. "Uh Wanda needs clothes all her stuff fits in one bag and I feel awful." Nat rambled kicking herself for it afterwards. At least she didn't bring up the whole little thing.

"Take this." Pepper handed her a credit card she'd never seen before. "Tony gave it to me after we got engaged but I never use it. He doesn't check it unless it passes 4 million believe me I've tested it." What would pepper buy for 4 million? "I donated it to charity, he didn't get the philanthropist title for nothing you know." Pepper chuckled. "No, but he won't check it I promise and neither will I just get the girl something nice, she deserves it. Get yourself something too."

Natasha thanked the woman before leaving to go find Wanda. "Ready angel?" Natasha asked holding out her hand. "Mhm"