Making a home for yourself

TW: guns and threats

Wanda woke up to her thumb being in her mouth, she hadn't done that since she was really young, what was happening to her? Why was she still little?

Wanda remembered shouting at Nat, instantly feeling guilty. Wanda opened the door and sat on the top step, mini tasha laid next to her. A few minutes later she heard Natasha downstairs. 'I'm going to go check on Wanda.' When Nat got to the first step she saw Wanda. 'hey princess you want help down?' Nat asked assuming she was too scared or to little to come down on her own. 'no i otay.' Nat walked up the steps sitting just over halfway up. 'then why are you on the top of the stairs angel? It's not safe.'

'i time outs cos i bad.' Wanda admitted sadly hugging her knees. 'You are not bad Wanda, people make mistakes.'

'Yeah I mean why else is natasha here?' Clint laughed from the bottom of the stairs.

'no one would make that choice on purpose.' Nat sent him a death glare, he retreated back to the living room.

'I tell you what you say sorry then we can have hugs and lunch before we leave.' Wanda nodded enthusiastically. 'i weally weally sowwy tasha.' Nat smiled hugging the witch. 'It's okay love.' Nat carried her downstairs. they cuddled for half an hour until Clint came in with a message.

'The compound is going to be empty for the next three hours, you can help Wanda adjust before they get back.' Nat gave him a thankful nod. 'Would you like that princess?' Wanda nodded three hours with nat all to herself sounded great to her. 'Okay you say bye bye to everyone whilst i finish packing then we can get going.' Wanda went to hug everyone whilst Nat collected all of their bags. 'Bunny!' Wanda called out making Nat nod. 'I know where she is I will go get her.'

'Ready to go princess?' Wanda nodded taking Nat's hand, Clint helped Nat get all the bags on the jet. 'Get back safe or I will kill you.' Clint stated. 'If this is your way of saying you're going to miss me then thank you.' Clint laughed as they pulled each other into a hug. 'Stay cute kiddo.' Clint ruffled Wanda's hair making her giggle. 'buh bye.'

Nat strapped Wanda into the passenger seat, mini Tasha under one arm, bunny under the other. 'You okay?' Nat asked making Wanda nod. 'We'll be there really soon, everything is going to be okay wanda.' Wanda nodded but she wasn't too sure.

'We still don't have a room for you because Tony is a non child friendly word but you're okay sharing with me until he calms down aren't you?' Wanda nodded, she liked Natasha's room. 'If you want I can stay in my office and you can have my room. The couch is actually pretty comfy.' Wanda shook her head. 'I otay I wike sleeping with Tasha.' Wanda smiled down at the floor. She hadn't had any nightmares since sleeping with Natasha plus it was nice having someone hold you.

'Alright can you take bunny and mini Tasha inside, whilst I bring the bags in?' Wands used her powers to unlock the door and send the bags inside, mini tasha and bunny laying neatly on top. 'All done, up pwease.' She gave an innocent smile and grabby hands. Nat chuckled at Wanda's adorableness picking her up and carrying her inside. 

'Aren't you a clever baby?' Nat bounced the little soon hearing footsteps in the kitchen. 'Wanda honey take these and go into my room I will come find you in a minute.' Nat placed the little down. While Wanda did that she went to see the idiot in the kitchen,

'you are not supposed to be here.' She said with a hint of annoyance the man turned, 'Romanoff! you finally decided to come back.' She nodded. 'Figured you missed me, you lot can't survive without me for long.' Nat grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. 'I know I didn't miss your new psycho witch friend.' Nat glared at him. '

'I warned you tony, watch your mouth. You don't know her so leave her alone.' He frowned. 'neither do you and I will not have her put my team at risk.' Nat laughed. 'Half of your team have killed more people in two hours than Wanda did in a day. Not to mention that a few of them were hydra agents, so you're welcome for that.' 

'We risk our lives to save earth but we can't save everyone sometimes to save something important you have to lose something important.' Nat looked at him with tears in her eyes, tony didn't know if it was genuine or a manipulation tactic. 'what about me? What if I was in a situation where it was me or a group of random people. Me or them?' Tony shook his head. 'Obviously you Romanoff you are important to this team.' 

'But I've killed people a lot more than she has probably more than those people have so what is my life worth compared to theirs? Why can I willingly make a sacrifice yet Wanda can't even try to defend herself without being a monster when she probably didn't even know what was happening?'  

'That is different natasha, I know you I can trust you.' Nat used her signature move to bring tony to the floor pulling out her gun. 'Do you really trust me Tony?' Her face and voice became emotionless. 'I've killed a lot of people and didn't have a second thought, what makes you so sure you're safe?' Nat saw a flash of fear in his eyes. 'You can't. Once a monster always a monster right?' Nat shook away tears leaving tony on the floor.

'tasha okay?' Wanda asked when Nat walked back in the room. 'Yeah, you don't need to worry.' Wanda got up and gave her a hug. 'You be okay tasha.' Nat smiled 'thank you angel.' She hugged the girl back. 'Wanda Tasha needs a minute can you watch TV for a bit?' Wanda nodded turning on the TV. 'You wan movie?' Wanda asked quietly nat nodded. 'You put one on and I will watch it from here whilst I sort this out then I'll come finish it with you how about that?' Wanda nodded putting on bolt. 

Nat started clearing space to put Wanda's stuff given that tony probably wasn't going to be giving her a room any time soon but Wanda and Nat didn't care they had there own space. And being close to each other only made them feel at home. When Nat finished organising all of their stuff she pulled Wanda into her lap and they sang along to the song. 

I have got so much to give,
I swear I do,
I may not have nine lives,
But this one feels brand new.

Yes, I've lived a good one
I have tried to be true
There are some things
I never realized,
Till I met you.

How the wind feels on my cheeks,
When I'm barking at the moon,
There is no home like the one you've got
Cause that home belongs to you.

Woo woo, here I come,
Woo woo, back to you,
There is no home like the one you've got
Cause that home belongs to you.

Well, I was in the trouble bad,
I was so confused,
I may not see in color, babe,
But I sure can feel blue.

I have been a lot of things,
They may not all be true.
My experience was so mysterious
Till I met you.

Now the sun will rise in the east,
But I'm barking at the moon,
There is no home like the one you've got
Cause that home belongs to you.

Nat whispered in Wanda's ear 'there is no home like the one you've got' 

'cos dat home belongs to you.' Wanda whispered as she curled up into Nat's chest. 

here have a cute ending... because I'm nice like that :)