Movies and marshmallows

Warnings: thunder/lightning/storms/ fear  brief mentions of hydra trauma?
Pretty much Wanda gets scared of thunder so someone comes up to calm her again.

Wanda had been staying with the Barton family for a few days and had almost  started to miss Natasha? This was a weird concept for her because why would she miss someone she was so angry at? Wanda had never missed anyone in her life except her parents and pietro but they were dead she would never see them again. Natasha was an hour or two away she'd probably see her in a few days. Because no matter how much Laura insists she can, she couldn't stay here too much longer, not with their baby on the way and two kids to look after already.

So before Wanda could think it through she had grabbed her phone to check if Nat had left any calls or messages. Nothing. Wanda threw the phone down on the bed. Why didn't she call or even text?' Wanda decided not to waste her tears because no matter how many times people told her she was safe thoughts about her past still lived in the back of her mind. The more times she cried the more likely they were to find her and she was sure one of these times they'd punish her.

(At the avengers tower)
'Guys there's a storm heading our way in a few hours so make sure your phones are charged because I don't want to deal with you guys annoying me for three hours if there's a power cut. Wait. where did Romanov go?!' Tony stated everyone heard the door open and slam before Nat ran out to the jet not even bothering to put on a coat.

Clint heard two knocks on the door so went to answer it he saw his best friend soaking wet from the rain. 'Natasha you can't be here right now.' Clint said sadly he hated disappointing his best friend but he also needed to help protect Wanda, Nat nodded. 'Look I'm not here to cause trouble, I just wanted to make sure she was okay.' Clint huffed. 'She's fine, she's asleep and I'm not waking her so either stay the night or clean up here and come back tomorrow.' Clint stepped out the way and nat walked through the doorway. A clash of thunder echoed through the house. 'As mad at you as I am, I can't let you go back out in that it's too dangerous. Give me your hoodie I'll put it in the dryer.' Nat visibly shivered as she took of the hoodie. 'Thanks Clint.' She said not even looking at him she was too embarrassed she just handed him the hoodie. 'No problem.' His voice sounded warmer so she glanced up at him and he was actually smiling at her.

'Daddy Wanda's crying.' Lila said quietly. 'Ok honey go back to bed, we will help her.'  The girl nodded before leaving, Nat looked at Clint before taking off running to wandas room. She didn't even bother knocking she threw the door open and scooped up the little. 'Nuh uh.' The little tried to wriggle free. 'No!' Wanda didn't want anyone to see her in such a vulnerable state. 'Sh it's okay Printessa.' Nat hushed softly, Wanda recognised her voice and relaxed slightly. Another clash of thunder boomed causing Wanda to jump and curl into Nat's chest. 'You're okay honey, I've got you.' Nat kissed Wanda's forehead. 'I- the- it.' Wanda tried to speak but was to overcome by fear and sobs. 'Sh don't speak baby just breathe and try calm down okay. Im right here and I won't let it hurt you.' Nat rocked the little slowly whispering in her ear until she calmed down a bit more.

'Bunny! I wan my bunny.' Wanda whimpered. 'Sh we'll find it.' Nat saw a teddy poking out of one of the pillows so she pulled it out, recognising the bunny she had bought for her niece years ago. 'Lila gave you this? That was nice of her, she's the best bunny she'll make sure you're safe.' Nat tucked the bunny into Wanda's chest who wrapped her arms around it. A huge lightning bolt flashed outside causing Wanda to hide in Nat's chest making her chuckle. 'Not funny!' Wanda whined. 'Okay, I'm sorry Princess.'

Nat walked around the room with Wanda bouncing her on her hip. 'Did you know my friend Thor makes those.' Nat said and Wanda hummed. 'He big mad.' Wanda said sympathetically making Nat chuckle. 'Exactly he's not scary he's just super loud. You know when people get angry and they do an angry stomp? This is like stomping.' When the next thunder came Nat stomped on the floor making Wanda giggle. 'See he's just having a big old stomp.' Wanda nodded. 'Me stomp! Me stomp!' Wanda giggled so Nat placed her on the floor. 'Okay hold my hands and we'll stomp together ready. Stomp!' They played the stomping game until the thunder died down.

'Okay I'm really wet so I need to take a shower.' Wanda nodded and walked to her bag pulling out sweatpants shirt and a hoodie for Nat. 'Thanks princess.' She kissed the top of wanda's head. Nat took a really quick shower and came in drying her hair with a towel. 'You cold princess?' Wanda nodded. 'Okay hoodie it is.' Nat pulled one out and noticed it was her favourite hoodie. 'I've been looking for this.' Wanda panicked thinking she was going to be mad. 'I bet it looks cuter on you than me though.' Wanda relaxed with an audible sigh. 'Yep it definitely does.' Nat cooed kissing Wanda's temple admiring her in the hoodie. Wanda pulled the sleeve up to her face Nat raised an eyebrow, wondering what she was doing. 'Smells wike you!' Wanda cheered Nat beamed. 'Okay enough adorableness you need sleep malyshka.' (Baby/baby girl)

'No pwease 5  more minutes?' Wanda pouted Nat smiled. 'Okay love 5 minutes.' Wanda shook her head realising how easy it was. 'Twen'y' Nat chuckled. 'Otay ten.' Nat shook her head laughing before kissing her cheek. 'How about we say night night to everyone then we'll see?' Wanda nodded. Nat carried her downstairs. 'Hey we just wanted to say goodnight.' Clint and Laura turned their heads and smiled at the scene. Clint seemed especially smug as he watched his best friend friend cuddling the little.

'Can I help you Barton?' Nat asked with a playful smirk. 'Tasha Tasha.' Clint smiled wider as he saw Wanda pulling on Nat's hoodie. 'Yeah baby?' Clint awed earning a slap
In the chest from his wife. 'Drink pwease?' She said softly and Nat nodded. 'How about I make us something warm it's freezing in here?' Laura asked standing up, when everyone nodded she left to go to the kitchen.

Nat sat down with the little as they waited for their drinks. 'Tan we stay down here a bit pwease.' Nat nodded. 'You can watch the movie with us it's only just started.' Clint nodded to the tv showing instant family on the screen. 'Yay!' Wanda cheered. 'Wanda, would you mind helping?' Laura asked gently juggling the four mugs of hot chocolate. 'I got it.' Wanda giggled making the mugs levitate to the table. 'Good job princess!' Nat squeezed her tight. Laura distributed the mugs leaving Wanda till last Nat watched anxiously as the little took it. 'Don't worry I added extra milk so it's not too hot.' Nat mouthed a thank you and watched her drink it smiling widely. 'Thank you!' Wanda squealed. 'You are very welcome sweetheart.' Laura smiled. All of a sudden Wanda burst into a fit of uncontrollable giggles. 'For goodness sake Clint.' Laura sighed at her  husband.

Nat looked at her best friend friend who now was covered in melted marshmallow. 'It e'rywhere.'  Wanda giggled. 'Oh right here?' Clint pointed to his forehead spreading more of the sticky mess Wanda  shook her head. 'Hmm over here?' He wiped it across his cheek. 'No on your lip.' Wanda cheered. 'Oh my bad.' He wiped it under his bottom lip making himself a beard. 'No silly!' Wanda giggled. 'You're worse than the kids, look Wanda is drinking nicely.' Laura fake scolded wiping her husband's face.

'Okay let's put this movie on now, we'll never finish it at this rate.' Nat said pressing play before grabbing a blanket and laying down with the little, Clint wrapped his arm around Laura his hand resting on her stomach every few seconds he smoothed his thumb on her bump. 

A few minutes into the movie Wanda started shuffling around. 'Are you' Nat was about to finish but the little rolled over and nestled into her neck. 'Okay.' She finished with a chuckle wrapping her arms around the witch. 'Mhm nuh nite.'

Hope you liked this one
As always lmk if u have any suggestions or requests
Take care :)