Making jokes and Massive naps

I'm really pushing it with these M titles, they're getting ridiculous but anyway.

Wanda was still cuddled up into Nat's chest when Nat saw her eyes start to close. "No princess you have to stay awake." Wanda whined into Nat's neck. 'Comfy.' Nat smiled. "I'm glad you are comfy but you still need to stay awake." Wanda dug her head further into Nat's neck. "Nuh ni." Nat sighed. "I'm not winning this am I?" Wanda shook her head soon falling asleep in Natasha's arms. "It's a good thing you are cute little missy." Nat laid Wanda down in her bed and walked out. "Oh hey Steve." The blonde turned giving Nat a surprised look. "Hey Nat, you're back?" She nodded. "I think Wanda needed some fresh air, if I'm honest I think I did too." Steve nodded. "Well it's good to have you back. Where is Wanda?" He said looking for any sign of her. "Oh she's asleep, she was tired from the flight." He nodded. "Do you have time to train? Sam bailed  on me this morning" Nat shrugged. "Sure why not if you're ready to get your butt kicked."

When Natasha got back from training she hadn't seen or heard from Wanda. She figured that meant she was okay so she went to see Pepper. "Hi Pepper, if Tony says I pummelled him to the floor and threatened him he's a liar." Pepper chuckled. "I will bear that in mind thank you. What did he do this time? Steal your food, be overly enthusiastic before 6am?" Nat shook her head. "Not this time he keeps being rude about Wanda, I don't know what his problem is with her." Pepper shook her head. "He's an idiot sometimes. I will talk to him though." Nat smiled back at her. "thank you speaking of, I better go check on her." Nat dismissed herself and went to go find the little.

"Wanda, come on wake up honey." Nat brushed her hair out of her face. "Can you wake up for me?" Wanda turned over burying her face in the pillow. "Wanda, baby? Come on princess." Nat cooed but the girl didn't move. "fine you can have five more minutes." Nat chuckled leaving the room.

"hey guys I think I'm going to order food for dinner what do we want?" Everyone gave there suggestions until they finally came to an agreement. "Wanda come on, we are all getting dinner you need to wake up now it's been hours." Wanda gave a whine of disapproval. "You can't stay in bed or you wont sleep tonight. Come on let's go get some food." Wanda slowly opened her eyes. "There you go pretty girl." Nat helped Wanda sit up and soon the girl was sat in Natasha's lap. "What do you want for dinner?" Wanda shook her head. "Honey you have to eat something, shall we go see what the others are getting?"

Wanda let out a whine again. "No wanna be big." Wanda dug her face into Nat's chest in frustration. How could she go eat with the other avengers without them seeing her when she was little? "You don't have to be big, I will be right there so they wont say anything." Wanda shook her head, she just didn't want to. "Alright you tell me what you want and I will go tell them, do you want pizza, pasta, burger chicken?" Wanda mumbled something only Nat would've understood so she got up to tell the others but Wanda didn't like being left alone. "Tasha no go." Nat turned back around. "I will be back in a minute angel okay?" Wanda nodded sadly and the redhead quickly left.

To her surprise Tony still hadn't left the lab but he said his order through Jarvis, Steve told me it was because he didn't want to be around me that thought made me laugh. "Me and Wanda want pasta she's not feeling good so were going to eat in my room." Nat said plainly pulling out her phone to order. Everyone seemed a little shocked but no one argued.

A few minutes later Nat walked in to her room with the food only to be greeted with a sleeping Wanda. "For Thor's sake Wanda, wake up!" The girl shook her head. "Tasha Shh I s'eeping." The girl whispered. "Well you can't sleep you need to eat." Nat said making the girl sit up. "Tasha meanie." Wanda huffed rubbing her eye. "I know I'm the worst I won't let you sleep all day." Nat teased. "Why are you so tired anyway?" Wanda shrugged. "Not jus' wan sleep." Nat nodded. "Fair enough but you need to stay awake from now so you sleep tonight. That way you can sleep for hours at a time not little naps like this okay?" Wanda nodded.

"Alright open up butter cup." Wanda giggled opening her mouth allowing Nat to feed her the spaghetti. "Have some more food little dude." Wanda shook her head laughing. "Tasha stop." Nat smiled. "Come on faster, eat some more pasta." Wanda shook her head again not approving of Nat's 'jokes'. "Come on don't be upsetti have some  spaghetti." By the end Wanda had buried her face in the pillow trying to ignore Nat. Nat took the opportunity to eat her own food.

"Alright I'll stop I'm sorry, do you want to watch something?" Wanda nodded. "Wan' 'olt." Nat shook her head. "We just watched that one, can you pick something else please." Wanda pouted. "But is my fav'ite." Nat nodded. "I'm glad you like it but we can watch it some other time." Wanda nodded before settling on inside out.

"You like this one princess?" Wanda nodded staring at the screen. "I no wike him." Wanda pointed to anger. "He scawy." Nat pulled the little in closer. "I'll protect you don't worry." Wanda smiled, she loved being in Nat's arms it was one of her favourite things.

Once the movie ended Nat was pretty tired and given all the naps Wanda took that day she assumed Wanda was too so she turned off the tv and got them both ready for an early night. "Good night Wanda." Nat smiled down at the little. "Nuh ni Tasha." Nat placed mini Tasha in Wandas arms and they soon fell asleep.

But of course all that sleep during the day meant she was no longer tired Wanda woke up at two am unable to get back to sleep. She tried just laying in Nat's arms for a while but soon got bored so she decided to go watch tv in the living room. She slowly got out of her grip and crept towards the door by some miracle she had managed to not wake the spy but when she opened the door it made a loud sound.

"Bad door no wake Tasha." Wanda scolded quietly before tiptoeing out of the room and shutting it again. 

"Wanda?" She heard nat's voice calling her she turned around to be greeted by the Russian. "what are you doing up?" Nat asked folding her arms. "drink." If it wasn't so late and if Nat wasn't so tired she might have realised the girl was lying but this time she just nodded. "Hurry up, let me know if you need any help." Wanda nodded walking to the kitchen waiting for Nat to close the door so she could go into the living room and watch cartoons.