Movie night and mattress sleepovers

I apologise that this one is super short. :(

Wanda smiled up at Natasha as she changed her into pyjamas. Natasha left the girl on the bed while she changed into sleepwear herself. Wanda laid on the bed trying not to fall asleep picked up the girl kissing her forehead. 'Ready for bed angel?' Nat asked softly as Wanda nodded against her chest. 'Suddenly, I have a sleepy baby huh?' Nat chuckled making Wanda blush and hide her face in Natasha's neck. 'Alright angel do you want to walk downstairs or do you want me to carry you?' Wanda yawned still clinging to her, nuzzling closer to her if that was even possible. 'I'll take that as a yes.' Nat smiled before carrying the little downstairs, remembering to grab the little's favourite toy.

'Hey guys!' Clint greeted the two when they came back downstairs. Nat placed Wanda down on the mattress before sitting with her. Clint grabbed the remote and switched it over to a movie they could all watch together.

'Here wanda.' Nat whispered handing the figurine to the girl. Wanda's smile was broken by a yawn. 'Okay wanda lay down.' Nat said quietly making the sokovian pout. She wanted to keep playing. 'No you're tired it's quiet time lay down and go sleepies.' Nat grabbed wanda by her sides lifting her slightly and laying her down on the mattress. Wanda was about to start crying but Nat laid down with her wrapping her arm around wanda's waist. Nat felt something hit her face and soon everything went dark.

'Real mature Clint.' Nat sighed pulling he duvet off her face. Nat unfolded it before laying it over her and the girl. Clint and laura laid behind the two on the sofa. Clint would've joined the sleepover properly but getting your wife to sleep on a mattress on the floor while she was pregnant was not what you would call being a good husband. And equally leaving her to sleep alone whilst you have fun wouldn't be nice either. So he agreed they would all watch a movie and eat snacks then when the young ones inevitably fell asleep Clint and Laura would go up to bed.

Wanda was clearly close to sleeping Lila would be soon she could barely keep her eyes open on the matress to the left and Cooper chose to sleep after finishing his s'more and coke to the right of nat and Wanda. Although he seemed to just be relaxing rather than sleeping.

Nat couldn't focus on the movie, not because it was a kids movie, but because she was too focused on watching Wanda fight to stay awake. Nat found it adorable the way her eyes blinked open and just the way wanda sighed as she became more tired and relaxed made the Russian smile.

'Tasha I sleepy' Wanda admitted rubbing her eye, Nat hummed kissing the kittle's head. 'It's okay angel, go to sleep, Tasha's got you.' Wandas lips curled into a soft smile. 'Nuh nite Tasha.' She said pausing in between to yawn.

'Good night angel, sweet dreams.' She gave the girl one last kiss. 'No forget mini Tasha. She need loves too.' Wanda said holding the toy in front of the redhead. 'Okay baby.' Nat kissed mini Tasha. 'Good night mini Tasha night wanda.' The little sighed happily. Nuh nite mini Tasha.' Wanda cuddled up to Nat still clinging to mini Tasha.

Only Wanda would use a black widow figurine as a teddy bear. Nat chuckled at the little as she watched her doze off, before watching the movie again, soon falling asleep too.