Mama loves you more.

"You okay?" Clint mouthed to his best friend once they sat back down for the movie. Nat gave him a soft smile and placed a kiss on Wanda's head. "What happened?" Clint mouthed again but Nat shook her head and resumed the movie.

Once the movie was over Wanda crawled into Natasha's lap. "I s'eepies mama." Clint had to hold back an awe as he watched the two interact. "Well we can't have my babygirl being tired can we?" Wanda shook her head. "Let's go take a nap angel." The Russian smiled as Wanda laid her head in Natasha's neck. "Nuh Uh." Wanda whined. "I wan 'tay mama." Nat chuckled. "Baby you can't sleep on the couch." Wanda took her head out of nats neck. "P'ease mama I wan 'tay hewe wiv yous." Nat frowned as the tears built up in Wanda's eyes.

Natasha could tell Wanda was genuinely afraid. "Shh mama's here baby, mama is going to stay here with you." Natasha wiped wanda's tears with her thumbs, cupping her face. "No more tears love you're okay." Nat kissed wanda's forehead causing her to smile. "Go to sleep babygirl, I love you."

"I lu you toos mama." Wanda smiled rubbing her head against the Russians neck. "I love you more princess." Wanda took her head out. "Nuu my lu yous more." Clint chuckled as the two argued playfully. "Wanda."

The archer got her attention before whispering something in her ear. "I lu yous most mama." Nat gave the archer a glare. "Sorry Tasha I think the kid won." Clint chuckled as him and Wanda shared a high-five.

"That's it, you two just team up against me." Nat said dramatically as Wanda curled up on her chest. "Mama no wan." Wanda frowned pulling at her hoodie. "Angel if you take it off Clint will see you arm are you okay with that?" Wanda nodded still pulling at it but Nat noticed she was a little more tense than before. "He won't say anything princess I promise." Nat said giving Clint a stern look.

Wanda nodded. "Off p'ease." Nat kissed the girls head before taking off her hoodie. Clint's heart dropped at the sight of wanda's arm but he smiled at her and didn't say anything, Nat gave him an appreciative nod which he returned.

"Go to sleep princess, mama's here." Soon enough Wanda fell asleep in Natasha's arms. The Russian moved her onto the couch and nodded to signal for Clint to meet her in the kitchen.

"How are you feeling?" Clint asked leaning against the counter Natasha raised an eyebrow. "Come on Nat." The man scoffed. "I think I know what happened to Wanda's arm and I definitely know you are trying to hide how you feel about it, given that it's kind of your thing." Nat rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine Clint, sure the person I love the most is hurting and there's nothing I can really do about it. Sure I'm scared that she's going to get worse and I'm terrified that-" Clint saw tears forming so pulled Natasha into a hug. "I just don't know how to help her. What if it goes to far? I can't lose her." Nat said quietly against his shoulder. "You won't I promise we're going to help her."

"Mama?" Nat turned to see the girl stood there wiping her eye sleepily. "Angel, you're supposed to be asleep." Nat wiped her eyes and picked up the girl. "Why mama cwy?" Wanda kissed her mama's cheek. "It's nothing, you don't need to worry." Nat smiled. "Mama otay?" Wanda asked grabbing the back of Nat's shirt, Natasha noticed Wanda doing this more when she needed comfort.

"Are you okay Wanda?" Nat asked bouncing the girl a little. "Mama lef me." Wanda whined. "I'm sorry honey." Nat rubbed the girls back. "You pwomised no weave." Nat sighed. "I know baby I'm sorry." Nat felt tears on her neck. "Baby don't cry it's alright I've got you now."

Nat continued to sway the girl until she fell asleep again. "I think we should go back to watching movies I don't think I can handle her crying again." Clint suggested sitting back on the couch. "I know it's painful." Nat agreed sitting next to the archer.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Nat nodded. "As long as I have her, I'll always be okay. And my best friend who drives me insane." Nat rolled her eyes at the archer. "Well if you ever need anything just let me know." Clint smiled. "For either of you." Nat smiled at her best friend. "Good because I have a sad two year old on me and I'm still hungry."

"I fwee." Wanda mumbled before snuggling back up to Natasha. "Sorry princess, I have a sad three year old on me and I'm still hungry." Clint nodded getting up. "Ill bring some snacks over, do you want anything Wanda?"

"Reo" Wanda mumbled before allowing herself to go back to sleep. "That sounds like a good idea, two packs of Oreos please dorkeye." Clint raised an eyebrow. "What? I said Hawkeye." Clint rolled his eyes. "Wow just because I'm Russian and pronounce words differently doesn't mean you need to point out the language barrier. It's like Budapest (budapesht) all over again." Nat smirked.

"I'm going to put toothpaste in your oreos." Clint chuckled. "Well I'm sharing with Wanda so that's just mean." Nat smiled back. "Fine but you better give Wanda another hug because she's the only thing stopping me from doing it."

"Are you sure you want to start another prank war? It ended in tears last time." Nat smiled. "Yeah I still feel bad for Steve." Clint sighed. "Anyway here's your oreos." 

"Thanks." Nat smiled opening the packet. "Mama." Wanda whined sleepily. "Wan reos." She mumbled into the Russians neck. "Go to sleep first then we can eat oreos." Nat chuckled, placing a kiss on the Sokovian's head. "Wan reos mama."

"Baby I promise you can have oreos when you wake up." Nat smiled. "Mama 'tay." Wanda pleaded. "Yes, I will stay with you." Nat placed another kiss on her head. "I lu you." Nat smiled. "Mama loves you more."

"I lu you most mama." Wanda grinned.