Mullered and malignant

Heyyo

Two updates in less than an hour 🥳

This ones 😬 though so buckle up ig.

Someone asked for angst so here y'a go.

"Tasha!" Wanda called out for Nat who kept walking to the elevator. Wanda ran faster trying to reach her. Nat contemplated pressing the hold button but she changed her mind, watching Wanda's disappointment as the doors closed. As soon as she got into the elevator she burst into tears, sat in the corner until the doors opened on the bottom floor. She left the tower and got into her car.

Meanwhile Wanda rode the elevator down after her, stopping at the main floor. "Have you guys seen Natasha?" Everyone turned to look at her.

"Are you okay Wanda? Clint said you weren't feeling good." Steve gave her a sympathetic smile. "I'm fine I just need to find Nat has anyone seen her?" Everyone shook their heads, Clint stood up. "I'll come help you find her."

"Are you sure you are okay Wanda?" Tony asked, looking at her arm that was still visibly bandaged. "Uh yeah I just fell, outside... and uh I need Nat to help me fix it. But uh I have to go."

"Me and Bruce would be happy to take a look if you want." Tony stated, getting an uneasy feeling about the situation.

"No no I just need Nat. I want tasha." Wanda's voice broke as she whispered the last half. Clint stood next to Wanda, putting his arm around her. "Come on, we'll find her."

The two went down to the bottom level and left the tower. "Well her car is gone." Tears started flowing down Wanda's cheeks. "Hey kiddo it's okay, we will find her. She didn't take a jet so it means she didn't go far." Clint pulled her into a hug and the girl broke down sobbing. "Wanda?" Clint didn't understand why she was so distraught, "wan mama." Wanda whimpered.

"Okay, do you know why she left? Maybe that will give us an idea as to where she went."  Clint let out a sigh at the sokovian's lack of response, before pulling out his phone. "Nat, where are you?"

"I went out, I am guessing Wanda's with you." Clint gave a hum of agreement, giving the little a sad smile. "Good, look after her for me." Natasha added, Clint could easily hear the clinking of ice in a glass. "What happened with you and Wanda? You two were inseparable."

"Turns out I wanted her more than she wanted me, I'm just clinging onto her to make up for the fact I killed my own sister."

Clint's face dropped as he looked at Wanda with disgust. "Wanda said all that?"

"That was the basic idea, yes. So I figured since she clearly doesn't need me I can go back to my old life. And what better way to connect to a family that apparently couldn't give a shit about me than with four glasses of vodka. Tell Wanda she will never have to see me again and tell Tony he's an asshole. Bye clint."

"Mama come backs?" Wanda asked quietly, wiping stray tears from her cheeks.

"You've really upset her, Wanda. She will come back but I don't know if she will want to be around you right now. What you did was really mean, I am disappointed in you Wanda, you should know how it feels when someone hurts you like that."

Wanda looked down at the floor in shame, Clint put his hand on her back, guiding her inside.

"When you get to your floor I want you to go straight to Nat's room, I will bring you some food in a minute. But you are going to bed early because of what you said to Nat. Now go upstairs please." Clint watched as Wanda stepped into the elevator and soon disappeared behind the door.

"How is Wanda? Did you find Natasha?" Tony asked when the archer returned to the main area. "Wanda is fine, Natasha is out getting drunk. I can't get her because she told me to stay with Wanda. Steve I think it's your turn anyway." The blonde gave a small nod, checking her had his car key ready in his pocket. He would definitely be getting a drunken phone call from Natasha soon.

Clint headed into the kitchen and grabbed some left overs for Wanda. When he got there he sensed footsteps behind him.

"Hey legolas." Clint let out a sigh and turned around, "What do you want Tony?"

"What's going on with triple impostor and the telepathy freak?"

"If they wanted you to know they will tell you Tony. And don't call her a freak, she's been through enough without you antagonising her. Just leave them be." Clint sighed, walking off to go find Wanda.

He walked in to find her hugging her knees, crying in the corner. "Hey." Clint said softly, leaving the plate on the bedside table and walking over to the girl. "Come on." Clint held out his hand to the girl.

"I don' wan." She said barely above a whisper, "p'ease don' I no mean to." Clint thought for a moment before kneeling down next to her. "Don't what kid?" He asked with slight confusion.

"hur me." Clint's heart dropped as he looked into Wanda's teary eyes.

"Wanda, no one is going to hurt you. You're not at Hydra anymore, you don't have to be scared. Now you need to come eat something." Wanda slowly took the archer's hand and stood up, "tank yous."

"No problem kiddo." Clint led the girl over to the bed where he handed her the bowl. "Nat told me you uh like Mac and cheese." Wanda gave a small nod beginning to eat her bowl of pasta.

"Mr Barton, Mr Rogers wanted me to inform you that he is on his way back with Miss Romanoff, she is not in a good state." Clint let out a sigh getting up off the bed, "Eat your dinner." He said firmly before leaving.

Wanda sat on the bed eating the pasta when she heard people talking from the living room. "Mama?" She mumbled putting her food down. She heard Nat calling her from the living room so she ran out the room. "Mama?"

"Wanda go back to your room." Clint warned hiding Natasha from wanda's view.

"Mama? What the fuck is up with that?" Tony asked with a confused frown.

"Oh didn't you know? Wanda is a little." Nat blurted out wiping the blood of her face.

"Natasha stop." Clint said firmly, glancing at the girl who now had tears in her eyes.

"All that talk about me being fucked up and using someone to heal myself sounds a bit fucking hypocritical don't you think?"

Wanda shook her head as the tears continued to fall.

"You may think you're so much better than me and maybe your right. But you don't need to tell me how fucked up i am because at least I admit it. You think you killed your brother? I actually killed my sister, you drink a few shots and do something stupid. I drink a whole bottle and fuck up my whole life."

Nat watched as Wanda completely broke down.

"See, the one thing I had left that I wished I'd never lose and I fucked that up too. I lost my whole life and I'm never going to get her back."

"Come on Natasha, you've had enough revelations for one night." Steve lifted Nat off the floor and carried her to her bedroom.

"Goodnight Natasha." He mumbled laying her down and tucking her into bed. He grabbed wandas bowl and left the room. "I haven't had to do that for a while." Steve admitted looking at the floor. "Not since.."

"The day before she met Wanda." Clint finished. "Yeah um Wanda's in my room so uh. Goodnight." Steve nodded and the two went their separate ways.

Time moved extremely slowly after that, sitting on a bed with nothing to do doesn't really help time pass. After crying all her remaining tears and mumbling a thousand apologies, begging for the Russian to come back and forgive her Wanda gave into the exhaustion and fell asleep...

Alone.

So there's a happy chapter for you, because I'm nice like that.

Please feel free to yell at me in the comments 🤪