Madness and mayhem

Hi!

Sorry the POV switches so many times.

but enjoy. 

TW: language 

Clint POV

Me and Natasha had started a full on prank war... again. But this time we agreed nothing too extreme, considering last time the idiot decided to send me a fake message saying she had been shot and was not doing so good...

Steve saw it and burst into tears.

We both got a long lecture about compassion and safety after that.

So I decided to start off easy and just ignore her because I know how much it pisses her off.

I decided to start off small with the pranks because she was probably expecting me to do something anyway and she would know I was pranking her and not give me a good reaction. "Clint! Did you take my phone again?" Nat shouted from down the corridor, I didn't reply and just carried on eating my food. She continued shouting until she reached the kitchen

"Hey did you not hear me calling you like 10 times?" she asked, leaning on the counter, looking at me confusingly. I didn't answer her, instead just stared at her for a couple seconds and went back to focusing on my food.

"I know you're deaf but holy fuck." She tried to make me laugh but I just sighed picking up my phone.

"Clint, have you seen my phone?" She repeated standing less than six feet away from me. "Clint, have you seen my phone?!" She got slightly closer before throwing something at me, thankfully the closest object was only a sponge. I didn't react to the projectile hitting me square in the forehead, instead I just kept my head down, staring at the food in front of me.

"You're an asshole." Nat huffed turning to make herself a coffee, when Tony walked in I thought of a way to annoy her more. "Hey Tony!" I smiled at the guy making Nat glare at me.

"Have you seen Natasha anywhere? I have her phone but I can't find her." I winked at Tony telling him to play along. "I'm sure she'll come and ask you if she wants it back." Tony smirked when Natasha sighed counting to herself trying to calm down.

"hmm I guess I'll just leave it in here." Clint smiled Natasha was about to grin until Clint walked past her and threw her phone up on top of the kitchen cupboards.

"There we go, wouldn't want anyone taking her phone would we?" Clint smirked, staring in her direction. Gleaming with satisfaction at Nat's annoyance. "Why don't you go home to your wife for once?" She huffed as he walked away.

Nat's POV

The first "prank" Clint did on me wasn't too bad, it was a little annoying but it wasn't very long lasting. So barely an hour later I decided to get revenge, now not many people know that Clint HATES spicy food. He sometimes puts up with it to save himself from getting mocked by the team but he cannot handle spice.

So what does a good best friend do? Blend up a bunch of chillies and hot sauce in his marina for his meatball sub. That could seem harsh but all I'm doing is building up his tolerance for spicy foods. Plus teaching him to never leave his food unattended, admittedly I got Wanda to distract Clint so he had to go help her but still...

"Mama need help wiv bol' p'ease movie not work." Wanda asked me as I finished making the sauce. "Baby Mama's busy making lunch, can you go find Clint and ask him?" Wanda paused for a moment before nodding. I poured the sauce into a tupperware box and hid it in the kitchen cupboard.