Misguided Malice

Hi!

Hey two updates in three hours, not bad.

This one is pretty sad though, I apologise.

TW: self harm, language, grief, yelling/arguing, mentions loss, mention's alcohol.

Natasha was still banned from missions for a few days so we could "bond" even though she'd been spending the majority of the time with Clint to do more of those pranks.

To be honest I didn't mind at first because it gave me time to be big, it was harder to slip without being around Natasha. Although the urge to find her made me realise just how much I needed her and the negative thoughts took over again. Every time I went to talk to her she was either laughing at Clint or yelling at him, I didn't want to bother her in either scenario so I kept to myself.

Admittedly I often reverted back to drinking and cutting again but it was the only thing I could think to do. Some days I just about managed to get through without doing anything but more often than not I caved.

One night I woke up from a nightmare about hydra and after doing some cuts on my wrists I wiped them down with a towel with tears rolling down my face. The pain and sight of the blood all over the floor and sink made me want to slip, I quickly wrapped up my arms with the supplies in Natasha's bathroom before I had a chance to enter my headspace.

That's when I heard Clint's voice outside the door. "Wanda?"

The knocking on the door made my heart beat faster, I panicked, running into the closet and hiding under the clothes like a child. I quietly sobbed into my knees as I fought my headspace. I couldn't let Clint find me, he would tell Natasha and I couldn't hurt her like that.

No one's pov

"Did you tell her?" Nat asked, not looking up from her phone. "Uh no she wasn't in your room." Nat looked up with a frown. "What do you mean? Where is she?" Clint shrugged.

"You should probably find her though, she left your bathroom in a huge mess." Clint chuckled, not noticing Nat's panicked face. "The bandages?" She asked, walking off slightly. "Yeah." Clint followed the Russian who's steps got faster until she was running. "Wanda? Where are you?!" Nat asked frantically searching each room.

"Clint you search upstairs I'll check here." The archer gave her a slightly confused look, not understanding why she was so upset.

"Think about it. When did you last see Wanda with a bandage?" Clint furrowed his brow. "On her arm during the movie- SHIT!" Nat nodded. "But if she's hiding it, it's probably worse than before, we need to find her." Both of them ran off in opposite directions to find the little.

"Wanda?" Clint walked into Nat's room noticing a slight glow of red from inside the closet. He tried the door but it didn't work. Clint left the room and called Natasha from the hall. "I found her, she's hiding in your closet." Nat joined the archer before standing by the closet door, knocking gently. She looked through the bathroom door at the supplies on the counter and the blood on the floor and soaking the towel, it was way worse than last time, she needed to get her baby.

"Baby can you open the door please?" Nat asked, trying the handle again. "Baby girl please open the door. Baby please I need you to open the door." Nat begged, trying to keep herself upright.

"Mama I'm scared." Wanda sobbed, she wasn't even in her headspace yet she knew she needed her mama. "I know baby, I know." Nat whispered as the tears fell down her cheeks. Too many thoughts flooded through her mind that she had to cover her ears and beg for it to stop.