Never Say Never Chapter 7

Justin's p.o.v

I couldn't find the words to tell her. All of it was running through my mind. I know you may not think its true but i can't help it. I mean look at her!! Like hell.

Justin:.....

Brea's p.o.v

What is he trying to tell me. I just want to go to bed. And then...All of a sudden i felt his hands on my cheeks, and his warm breath against my face. His eye's locked onto mine. And then our phone's rang. When that happen, he didn't move a inch, not even a centimeter. He stood there for a few more seconds, and then we kissed. It wasn't just those pecks, a full on passion kiss. It was amazing. And with that we broke apart, looked at eachother, and walked away.

Justin's p.o.v

I couldn't find the words to describe my feelings, so i just kissed her. And loved it. It's something i can't even explain how it felt. I hope she understands how i feel now. When we broke apart, she was the one who pulled away, i didn't want to. But we walked away and said our goodnights. I hope i made her night. :)

I'm sorry i couldn't wait to write this tomorrow, so i did it now. Lol, I got to excited, it tends to happen a lot. But i hope you guys liked it. I get excited when i see my reads keep going up, it inspires me to write more. So i thank you, and there is more to come. =] Comment soon.