Never Say Never Chapter 11

When i got home Dani and Patty were standing there talking about god knows what.

B: Hey guys.

D: Why hello, what are your plans tonight sweety?

B: Um, nothing cause Demi left for tour this morning why?

P: We noticed that, and since you only have her as a friend we were thinking of having a block party tomorrow around 2pm to whenever. That way you can meet some of the neighbors and make friends.

B: Uh, that's not usually my style, but I'll do it.

D: Yay, now brea go out to the neighbors and pass out these cards to the parents. okay?

B: Okay, see you guys in a bit.

P: Dont get lost, i tend to do that a lot.

B: Haha i won't Mrs. P.

P: I told you call me Patty.

B: Ight.

With that i left to the houses, not may people were home so i just stuck it to the doors. I got to one house who's lights were on. I guess it's time to meet a neighbor..lol I rang the door bell to find a tall man, I know who this is but i'll be kind and hold in the excitment.

??: Hello can i help you with something.

B: Oh hi, I'm Brea my mother and I are staying at the Biebers for a while They wanted me to give you thi...

??: Oh Patty updated us on all that. Sorry i interupted but i have to go find Jada so you can meet everyone. I'm Will Smith by the way, please come in.

B: I know, haha and okay.

I followed him into his house, it's so amazing. And Beautiful, he led me to the kichen where is wife and two children were.

Will: Honey this is Brea, she's the friends staying with the Bieber's.

Jada: Hi, how are you? I'm Jada, thats my husband Will, and these two are Jaden, and Willow.

B: Hi, haha i was supposed to drop this off for you guys. It's for a block party tomorrow.

Willow: Mom can we go please!!

Jaden: Yeah it be cool.

Will: Pleaseeee.

Jada: Yes we'll all be there.

B: Okay cool so ill see you all tomorrow then.

Jada: Jaden walk her out please.

J: Okay, so follows me.

I followed him out, but just as i was walking out he stopped me.

J: Wait!, i dont mean to sound creepy, but can i have your number?

B: Yeah here. 634.323.2243

J: Thanks. I'll text you later.

B: Okay bye.

J: Bye.

Jaden's p.o.v

I shut the door behind her and walked into the living room where my dad was.

W: I heard that.

J: Heard what?

W: You asked for the number and got it.

J: Yeah i know.

W: Good job, i remember my first time i asked a girl for her number it was back in..

J: I'm walking away, farther and farther...you can see me!

W: Fine, ill just go tell your mother.

Jada: No, i'm walking away...farther, farther...you cant see me!

lol. Hoped you liked it. Maybe ill write one more tonight.