Chapter 21

Nex day *with Justin*

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. Ha sun it's not a good day, why don't it just rain. Brea is coming home tonight, but i dont wanna see her, yet i do.

I still have no text...I just layed here till i heard my mom come in and sit down.

P: so this is the one thing mothers hate explaining to there sons...Girls...are well girls, we dont always think things out all the way. I'm sure there's a good explination to that text. Do you have some enemy that doesnt like you? anyone take your phone yesterday, at the photo shoot?

Then it hit me.

Justin: DAMN THAT SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sprug right out of bed and told my mom i'd be home later. I can't believe her...i was so confused on why she wanted to hang out. she must have done something with my phone!!!!

I made my way to her house and saw selena she ran over and gave me a hug. i pulled her off though.

J: WHY!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME, TO BREA!!!!! WE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU EVER!!! AND YOU TAKE MY PHONE AND SEND HER SOMETHING TO MAKE HER DUMP ME?!

S: YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SHE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!!! SHE TOOK ALL THE FAME FROM ME THAT I COULD HAVE HAD IF I WAS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!! SHE RUINED US JUSTIN!

J: NO YOU RUINED YOURSELF. YOUR SO SELFISH, JUST GO ACT YOUR AGE AND GET OVER IT. GROW THE HELL UPPP!!!!!!!!

we turned around..and there were paparizzi everywhere!!!...

J: looks like what you said is out...i hope your happy....

*with Brea*

I woke up and left my phone off, i didnt want to see any texts or calls from justin. But i opened my email and saw one from patty...i opened it. and i started to read it aloud.

    Dear Brea,

                            I am here writing this because i would like to know why what was said in that text. Justin really loves you babygirl. He doesn't just stick with girls like he has with you. I wouldn't be writing this if i didn't want to know the truth of what happened. I know you aren't that kind of girl...Please, please explain.

I wrote back to her...i did tell her everything, i dont care what that girl may do because payback is a bitch in the end.

Me and Dani both were flying back to LA tonight and are in the Bieber's house for the last night...I'm really dreading it...Cause i do love justin, but Dani means a lot to me..I don't know where i'd be without her.

Ill write more in chapter 22, but its dinner time. :)