Chapter 16

*with Justin*

I was getting ready for the day so I could take my lovely lady out for lunch. I would have taken her out to dinner, but I have to be on chelsea latley tonight. I walked down to the kitchen to see the Smiths eating breakfast, and my mom and Dani sipping on coffee in the connected room. I sat down next to my mom and told her I needed the hummer for 20 minutes, and then told her I was taking Brea out to lunch later. She asked me why I need it now..especially since it was only 8am and I'm dressed and all. I told her it would be a surprise, and yeah.

I went to the store first off. Found my moms favorite coffee, found dove chocolate for the smiths, and Harry Potter part 1 for Dani. Then I swung by the flower shop. Brea's favorite flowers are Dafidils, so I bought a dozen of those. And got her a vanilla late from Starbucks. I made it back around 9:30 cause I was making sure I had everything set up for later tonight.

J: mom I'm home, here take these. I'll be back.

I walked up to brea's room and laid the flowers on th desk next to her bed, and let the coffee on her night stand and walked back down stairs.

P: Justin is there something going on between you and Brea?

J: well...

Dani: oh gee you asked her out didnt you?

J: yeah i did...and I'm taking her out to lunch.

P: awe so sweet!

D: I know! Oh I'll be right back Denis is calling....Hi honey..

P: Justin....

J: don't give me that look mom. Things will be different with her. I won't hurt her.

P: I know that, but how do you tend to keep this a secret?

J: I'm not, I will tell everyone about it if I'm asked. And if not, then I won't.

P: okay....

J: don't worry mommy...*they hug and still are*

P: but I do worry...

Will: OH MY GOD DOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!! *he unwraps it slowly and reads* you will always be beautiful. Awe well thank you dove.

J&P: hahahaha

Will: *looks up* oh...hey you guys...well I'm going to go...somewhere else..k bye.

*with Brea*

I woke up to the smell of vanilla, and just my luck there was starbucks next to me. I sat up and looked around, I never noticed how big this room was before. When I went into the closet to find something to wear, which I did. I came out to notice a dozen Dafidils on my desk, with a note. It said ( to help brighten up your day even more :) ) awe he's so sweet. I walked down stairs into the kitchen and found a vase to put the flowers in and brought them back up to my room. And then met Justin down in the entryway and we headed off to lunch.

J: how'd you sleep beautiful?

B: very good, oh and thanks for the flowers, and coffee. That was so sweet of you.

J: your welcome.

B: so where we going for lunch?

J: it's a little italian shop.

B: okay, sounds yummy. Haha.

*that night*

Chelsea: we have teen pop sensation Justin Bieber with us here tonight.

J: hey.

C: so how have you been?

J: really good actually.

They talk on about his tour and such, and then she brings up something.

C: so on TMZ's website this picture has been it's top story of the week. * it's the picture of him and Brea standing there forehead to forehead with their arms around each other. * is this the rumored girlfriend.

J: well, it's true. We met a couple months ago when I went back with my mother to her high school reunion. And they are staying with us for a while.

C: you heard it fans, this man is taken. And she must be someone really pretty. Well that's all the time we have tonight. Thanks for stopping by Justin.

J: thanks for having me.

*with patty*

I got a call from Justin saying he told everyone, and that it will air tomorrow night. And he will be home soon. I hope this all goes well....