Never Say Never Chapter 8

Demo's p.o.v

I woke up this morning with a ton of texts from Selena saying wake up wake up!! And meet at Starbucks around 2pm or else? So I got up and made a bowl of cereal and watched tv. I was flipping through channels and saw something I really didn't want to see. The title was "Justin's girlfriend watch" I, the creeper of our group decided to watch it. They were showing pictures and what not, then I saw Selena and Justin kissing. Like what the hell!! I'm her best friend. And I have to find out from E news???? Well damn right I'm going to see her today. I got dressed and made my way down to starbucks, to see her sitting there perfectly fine.

S: Hey!

D: Why didn't you tell me! I'm your best friend and I have to find out from watching tv.

S: What are you talking about!?

D: You damn well know. You and Justin dating!?

S: Oh, that..

D: I can't believe you!! I'm out. I'll talk to you later maybe..

S: Demi, come on!!

And with that I left, you may not see why I'm mad, but it's because ever since we were little we told each other everything. I called Brea and told her were having a girls day and she should come outside now. So she did. Cause she's cool like that.

B: Hey!

D: Hi...

B: What's wrong?

D: Selena and I tell each other everything, and I find out from E news that she's dating Justin!

B: What!!

D: I know!!!

B: Then Justins a player because he kissed me last night..

D: Oh my god!! Brea I'm sorry, but we can make them both jealous, majorly jealous.

B: How?

D: Okay heres the plan. So....

Sorry it's short study hall is almost over!

Never say Neverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें