Chapter 23

Liza's p.o.v

I just can't believe he thinks that, after everything she went threw, moving here away from her only connection whos dead...what what what a douche!

Justin: I'm gonna go now, see ya later shawty...

Caitlin: ohtayy justyyy...

Justin's p.o.v

I Just don't understand why brea would be mad at me for kissing another girl, when in fact she dumped me. I Do love her, but none of that matters to her anymore, she doesn't understand the pain i went threw last night. I don't cry over girls...I don't need her, im going on tour soon and wont be back here anytime after that.....

With Brea:

I don't need him, i really dont, i need to breath and stop crying...no more tears in 3... 2.... 1... okay. You promise to this day you will never cry over him again. got it Brea...

Liza: You talk to yourself wayy to much bree....

B: I know haha, so you heard what i said right?

L: yuup, so hes gone tomorrow anyways and you and i will be together foreverrr haha..

B: Yuup....

2 years later....

Justin has been out with several girls known as a player now. But has been with one girl for the past 7 months, He has stopped making music for now since he just got out of a 2 year tour,  Also he does think of Brea, not so often as the first month he left but shes still in his dreams...

Brea started to date Jay, and has been with him for a year and a half, But it's not so romantic as you may think. Jay is an abusive boyfriend who has put Brea in the hospital several times before, but she never tells them who does it because she's afraid that he will hurt her even worse.

With Justin

I was out running around the old neighborhood since i've been gone not much has changed. As a came to my old home (when i used to live with my mom) i found a lady standing next to her chatting.

P: hey honey, you remember Dani right?

J: Oh yeah hey, how have you been?

D: Oh just splended, and you?

J: Happy, ha. So wheres Bree?

D: Oh she moved in with her boyfirend awhile back, they have been together for over a year now itsnt that wonderful......

P: Dani, whats wrong, i know your sarcastic tone of voice...

D: I think he abuses her, shes always in the hospital for weird things, and hes apparently never there for it to happen only when things get bad and brea isnt responding he "finds her laying there a couple days later."

P: oh, im sure she just falls, she was always clumbys...

J: Yeah mom's prob right Mrs. D.

WIth Brea

Jay: I told you not to say anything to her!? YOU NEVER LISTEN, EVER. AND YOU WONDER WHY YOUR ALWAYS HURT. HUH. YOU STUPID WHORE. YOUR NOT WORTH ANYTHING ANYMORE, GO DIE.

Brea: Jay you don't mean that your just drunk, im sorry for talking to her. Ill stay inside for now on.  I promise babe...

Then he slapped her across the face, threw her into a wall, and hit her several times in the face...

But this time he didn't get away....Or did he?

Okay it has been awhile since i've written on here, Sorry marching band took up so much time and with school it was hard getting anything done. But marching band is over, and i am back. lol. :) These will get better like the used to be, and longer, just give me some time to get back in the groove of things. I love you guys. Live, Laugh, Love. :)