Chapter 15

A Night to Remember Chapter 15:

*With Will S.*

I was on the phone with Patty, and they said they would be at the vacation house around 3pm. Our bussiness trip was cut short due to some cancelations so i told the kids were leaving earlier then planned. They were bumbed out but they understood and we were in the car on the way. It's a 3 to 4 hour ride, and willow, jada, and jaden were already asleep. So i wanted to learn more about Brea, we dont know much and no one has told us. So...what could possibly go wrong, right?

W: So Brea why don't you tell me about youself.

B: Well, i live in Ohio with Dani, and Denis. But Denis is in India for 5 more months cause of marketing and such. I am home schooled and always have been since i was 7. I don't have many friends but i like it, because i like to be alone a lot.

W: Is there a reason you call your mother Dani?

B: well she's not my real mother...My mom died when i was younger..

W: Oh well im sorry to hear. Well how do you like the trip so far?

B: its okay, and i love it. I've always wanted to come here.

W: Well thats good, we have about 10 more minutes till were there, oh boy its like 7pm. I need my water!

B: i wont ask......

*Brea's p.o.v*

He's a crazy man, but funny. It must be fun having a dad like that. When he brought up my mother and dani, it was emotional but i cooled down and took in a breath. I just wanted a hug from someone...it always helped. We started to pull up to the house and it was amazing, like all those houses. But there was a beach behind it. it was really something. Something that cannot be described. I walked up to my room and saw a note with a trail of red rose petals to follow a pathway, all the way outside and into the back, where there was a small tent with a hammok tied between the two trees.

B: what....wha...what is this? *I couldn't wrap my mind around it at all. I was so fasinated by it*

Justin: I did it for you beautiful. I do you like it.

I turned around and saw justin holding a dozen sunflowers. (a.n i love sun flowers)

B: what...there amazing, what wha is this for.

J: it's for you, and only you. *as he talked he took my hand and walked me over by the ocean* I've been thinking, and your right, i have been a jerk, but only because i have so many feeling towards you. I know it sounds crazy, and weird, but i really like you...and more.

B: Justin this is so much, you could have just told me all this.

J: but im the romantic type, and your a special girl, who needs to be well off. and i can do that for you, if you let me.What im trying to say is, Will you be my "one less lonley girl?"

B: *so many thoughts were going through my mind, when he said that it was cheezy, i smiled...before i could respone he started to sing.*

"Baby take my open heart and all if offers, Cause this is an unconditional as if will ever get, you've seen nothing yet. I won't ever hesitate to give you more, Cause baby you smile, i smile..whoaa...oh..oh.."

B: amazing, do you really mean it justin?

J: yes i do mean it. and will always mean it...

B: then...yes. *i smiled!*

J: wait, yes, as in yes you will??

B: *all i did was shake my head up and down and smiled*

*justin's p.o.v*

When she shook her head yes, i couldn't help but smile, i haven't been this happy in awhile. and by awhile i mean a longg time. I took her hands, and pulled her into a hug..i saw a flash go off, i didnt know if it was my mom or someone else. At the moment nothing else mattered. We stood there smiling, hugging, and all while watching a perfect sunset go down. Right next to a perfect, beautiful girl. :)

Yay!!!! lol.