Never Say Never Chapter 10

Selena: what?!?!?

Justin: I swear thats not how this was supposed to end.

Selena: what do you mean end??? Were you going to dump me tonight on our date!

Justin: Well, i realized your only using me to gain popularity, i mean look at the facts. Jonas Brothers got huge, you dated Nick. Twilight got big, you dated Taylor. And now not to toot my own horn, but i'm pretty big now, and you randomly started talking to me, and you hardly talked to me before hand.

Selena: Wow, i see how it is. Whatever Justin i dont need you.

(a.n. It's still Justin's p.o.v incase you forgot)

Wow i knew it was that! I should listen to my heart now. Which reminds me i need to get home and talk to brea. Cause I do like her, a lot. And i dont want this to ruin that.

(at the house)

Demi: Well thanks for the help, it was something she needed to know.

Brea: Yeah..no problem. We'll im going to go inside now. I'll text you later.

Demi: Okay byee!

Brea: bye!

Just as I got home, Demi was leaving and Brea just walked into the house. I rushed to get inside. When i did i grabbed her arm.

Brea: Justin let the hell go! I dont want to talk to you!

Justin: You dont understand!

Brea: I dont understand? No, you dont. You kissed me when your dating Selena.

Justin: Okay thats true, but there's more to it! When i was with you in the airport i ment every word i said. I kissed you because i like you, a lot. I was going to break up with Selena tonight, so i could have you. And i did break up with her. I like you. Ever since the day at the mall. I acted like a jerk because i didn't think you liked me.

Brea: Why didnt you just tell me that in the first place that you had a girlfriend.

Justin: Because i didnt want your feelings for me to go away.

Brea: And how would you know if i had feelings for you.

Justin: Because as mad as you are with me at this very moment, your still here listening to me. Letting me explain myself.

Brea: Well now i cant trust you.

Justin: Then let me gain it back! We can start over. As friends and go from there.

Brea: i dont know..

Justin: Please.

Brea: Fine.

Justin: Yes thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Brea: So friends?

Justin: Friends.

Okay i must admit being friends with Justin was something i didnt want to do. Cause i do like him so much! But i couldnt let that go against what i know. And i know you play hard to get. Time to make it too. I went to change to go on a run. I got my ipod Blasting some For You and Your Denial by YellowCard. I was Doing some runs around the neighborhood and noticed a lot of people, they looked like people my friends used to talk about. But i dont listen to that kinda of music. It's pretty awful.