Chapter 14

Brea's p.o.v

The Smith's and I just left the house and are on our way to their privete jet to Paris. Did i mention Privete Jet!? I mean I was a little teary eyed leaving Dani, but I'll see her in less then a week, so i'll make the most of it with my new friends.

Will: Brea, What is your favorite candy?

B: Well i love Kit Kat bars, i'm not sure why but there amazing!

Willow: Oh MM Gee me too!

Jaden: I'm more of a snickers guy, cause only MEN eat snickers.

Jada: really? cause your father eats those dove chocolates.

the kids: hahahaha.

Will: What! there so small and are wayy better for you, i mean they even have little saying in them after words...

Jada: It's okay honey, we won't judge you.

It's been around a half an hour and we have just reached the jet. It is so beautiful inside, nice and quiet.

Brea: ahhs so quiet.

Jaden: I know! i hate when people bring their children with them, like put them to sleep before you get on the plane. No one wants to hear you shhushhing your child. Your louder then the child itself.

Will: lol, boy it's a good thing were alone here.

Jada: We'll we have 24 hours to kill.

WIllow, Jaden and I were watching some movies Mr. Smith brought of himself. He still know's all his lines from Men in Black, and Men in Black 2... There really good i never would have guessed if i have never watched it before. Also Mr. and Mrs. Smith were talking business with there managers for some press conferences, and such. It's 1am and I'm so tired, Willow has already falling asleep, and Jaden is still watching Hitch. The dance sence just ended, it's so funny! (a.n. my dad and i know that dance by heart. and all the words)

That morning*

Jada: Kids wakey wakey, were 20 minutes to landing.

Jaden: Already?

Willow: Well you did sleep for 3/4th of the way over.

Jaden: Well im sorry planes make me sleepy.

Brea: Wow...

Will: You'll get used to it.

Jada: Okay so when we land we will check into the hotel, and then Will and I have some business to take care of, and then guys be ready at 8pm so we can all get dinner. Okay? Meet at the Hotel at 8. Oh and Brea, can we have your cell number, so we all can stay intouch?

Brea: yeah sure. (they exchange numbers)

They make it to the hotel and get settled it. The adults went out, and J and W went to sleep..again. So i left them a note saying that i am going to wonder around Paris. Text me when you wanna meet up. And with that i left.

I was around the Eifel tower when i had a call coming in. It was from Demi.

*phone conversation*

D: Hello

B: HEY!

D: Omg brea i miss you soo much! I'm sorry i haven't called latly, i've been so busy and haven't had anytime.

B: haha it's okay D, i miss you too. Whats up?

D: Nothing, just got to Germany, it's really different, but what are you up to.

B: Nothing really, in Paris wi-

D: Paris! WIth who?! Justin!?

B: No, with the Smith's family.