Extra chapter 3

I wake up and immediately sit up, causing Jax to groan. "Don't go yet." He says and I sigh. "I have to." I say and he groans. "I hate your work ethic." He says and I lean down to kiss him.

"Why does everything bad happen when you come home?" He asks and I shrug. "They love me being there." I say and he sighs.

"You should come to Brazil more often." I say and he sighs. "I'll try." He says and I smile.

I have a quick shower and get dressed. I head into Alannah's room and scoop her up. She's not as little anymore, but any moment I get I'll take.

I meet Jax in the hall, he was in his gym clothes. He takes Alannah from me, to wake her up and say goodbye.

I follow out behind Jax and Alannah as her straps her into the car.

"I love you. I'll call you later, okay?" He asks and she nods. "I love you, bye bye dad." She says and cuddles back into her stuffed animal and falls back to sleep.

"Text me when you land?" He asks and I nod. He leans down and kisses me. "I love you." I smile and he smiles too. "I love you too." He says and I embrace into his warmth one more time.

When I try to pull away, he kisses my neck repeatedly whilst I just laugh.

"I've gotta go." I say and he nuzzles his head in my neck. "Come back to bed." He whispers. "I wish I could." I say and he sighs.

"I'll see you in two weeks." I say and he sighs. "That's ages." He sighs and I roll my eyes.

"We've been apart longer." He groans against my neck. "Don't remind me." He mutters.

"I've really got to go." I say and this time he lets me go. "Call me when you land." He says and I nod.

I quickly kiss his cheek and then climb in the car and head for the airport.

I get to the airport and carry an asleep Alannah up to the plane and to a bedroom.

****
Worst plane ride of my life.

I threw up for half of it.

"Yeah I think it's food poisoning or something." I shrug whilst stroking Alannah's back as she cries into my chest at my home office.

"Yeah but from what? I cooked last night." Jax says and I scoff. "Probably from you." I joke and he rolls his eyes.

"You know I'm a good chef!" He says and I scoff. "Do all chef's give their customer's food poisoning?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"If it was food poisoning, me, Alannah and Matteo would be ill as well." He says and I roll my eyes.

"It's probably stress, you need to calm down." He says and I sigh. "I'm not stressed." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Have you rang the doctor?" He asks. "No, because I'm fine." I say and he raises an eyebrow. "I'll call a doctor if you don't." He says and I sigh. "I'll call in a bit." I say and he smiles.

"I've got to go. Ring me with updates." He says and I nod. "Alannah say bye." I say and she looks up from my chest and hiccups.

"Bye bye dad." She cries. "I love you both." He says before ending the call.

"I'm fine Alannah, okay? I promise." I say and she nods slowly.

"Are you hungry. Let's get something to eat." I say walking into the kitchen.

I make Alannah her late lunch when Marco walks in.

"You're literally a life saver. Thank you so much." I say when I see him. "It's okay, don't stress. I'm here to help." He says and Alannah smiles at him.