Chapter 24- Seguida

I heard the bedroom door shut so I jumped up to see Jax walking through the door.

"Where have you been?" I ask whilst rubbing my eyes with my fists.

"Oh I didn't know you were in here." He says kicking his shoes off.

I pick my phone up to read the time to see it had just gone 7am.

"I've been here since about midnight." I say and he nods.

"I just got back from the gym so let me have a shower and then we can talk." He says and I nod.

I sat and waited patiently for him to get out of the shower. He went straight into his closet and got dressed into his all black suit.

He then came back out and looked over at me to see me sat in the same position he left me in. He sighs then walks over and gets in to bed beside me.

"We raided your mothers house." He says and I look up at him.

"There were women in the house. Wives of Dmitri and his higher up men. And some children." He says and my eyes widen.

"All the children that were under the age of 11 are being taken to an orphanage with a drug in their system so they don't remember anything." He says and I take a deep shaky breath.

"We have their wives and are ready to take action, I'm going to phone your father at about noon then probably later that evening I'll call Dmitri." He says and I nod.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod smiling softly.

"Look he deserves these people to be taken away from him after what they did to Alanah." He says and I nod and put my head on his shoulder.

"What did you find out about my mom?" I ask and he sighs.

"She uh she's at the warehouse Lara. Many of them admitted that she willingly put her up." He says and I sigh.

"Can I talk to her?" I ask and he sighs and nods.

"Once we put Alannah to sleep, we'll get Amara to watch her. I'll take you to the warehouse and you'll stay for the call." He says and I nod.

"What time did you fall asleep?" He asks and I yawn.

"Last time I checked my phone was roughly ten past four." I say and he nods.

"Why didn't you come to bed?" I ask and he grabs a hold of my hand.

"I didn't know you were waiting up for me otherwise I would of come up and told you." He says and I nod softly.

"I'm thinking of taking Alannah to see James today." I say and he nods.

"Um I hate to be a pain, can you do it tomorrow. I want to take you there and back personally so I know everything is okay." He says and I nod.

"Sure." I say and he climbs out of bed and softly pulls me along with him.

We woke Alannah up and then headed downstairs for breakfast. We met with everyone downstairs and started to eat breakfast.

After breakfast Jax watched Alannah whilst I had a shower and got ready. Once I was dressed into some comfy clothes for now as I was going to get changed into my office type outfits after I put Alannah to bed.

Once I was ready I head into Alannah's room to Jax and her playing with some of her toys.

I just watched then for a moment before Alannah noticed me and ran up to me.

"Do you want to go out for lunch?" Jax asks me and Alannah nods her head at me which makes me giggle.

"Sure." I say and he smiles.