Chapter 3-festa

My alarm wakes me up as it screeches throughout my room. I lean over to my night stand where my phone lies and switch my alarm off.

I sit up and head into the bathroom to get in the shower.

Once I get out of the shower I head into my room. I choose out some light blue jeans. I then get a plain black top and tuck it into my jeans. I get a light grey chunky knit cardigan and then put it on.

I head into Alannahs room and the second I open the door her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." I say to her and she smiles slightly. A cute sleepy smile to show she's just woken up.

"Let's go get breakfast" I say and she stands up. I hold her hand as we go downstairs where we head into the kitchen.

I sit her in front of me on the counter as I make 2 bowls of cereal. I then sit her in her chair at the island and put the bowls in front of us. I eat the majority of mine quite quickly so I can help Alannah out. She made quite the mess eating on her own.

Once she was finished I put the dishes in the sink. The window that sits above the kitchen sink shows that there is 2 cars in our drive. Mine and mom's. This means mom not at work today. Weird.

I put doc mcstuffins on and sit Alannah in front of the tv with her beaker whilst I clean up the mess from breakfast.

After I cleaned the mess up I put Alannah's beaker on the coffee table. I then take her hand and we go upstairs.

We go into the bathroom where she brushes her teeth with some help from me. I clean her face then we head into her room. I choose out on outfit for her. I chose out some black leggins a yellow top then a black jacket.

"What are we doing today mama?" She asks.

"We're going food shopping." I say and she nods. It's pretty boring but we'll have some fun.

"Can we go park too?" She asks and I smile.

I sit her inbetween my legs as I brush her hair. I decide to keep her hair down today and I then kiss her cheek whilst standing up.I put some ankle boots on her then make her bed.

After putting my shoes on I get Alannah's beaker and put it in my bag. I make sure I have my phone, keys and purse. Once I put them in my bag I lift Alannah up and take her too my car. I only drive when I'm going food shopping because its just easier, most of the time I walk places.

I put Alannah in her car seat in the passenger seat. I then get in the drivers seat and connect my phone to the aux. I then put on some songs from frozen as we head to the park.

We go to the park before we go to the grocery store. We stayed for a maximum of 15 minutes as it was windy and started to rain. Once we get to the grocery store I sit Alannah in a shopping cart and we then go food shopping.

I put all the grocery's in the car before taking the shopping cart back. I help Alannah climb into her car seat. I buckle her up then go over to my door. I do my seatbelt up and connect my phone back up to the aux for Alannah to attempt to sing too.

We get home and I let Alannah out of her car seat and then open the front door and she runs into the house. I grab the bags from the trunk of the car and follow her in.

When I get to the door Alannah had stopped dead in her tracks. I look up to see mom sat on the sofa.

"Do you want to help me unpack?" I ask and she nods and runs into the kitchen.

"I didn't know you were off work today." I point out, shutting the door with my foot.

"Yeah we're having a party so I'm going to need to get the house ready." She tells me.