Chapter 42- Rabbia

Jax's POV
I head out of the basement and start to walk to the gym. Once I get to the main floor everyone starts looking at me and whispering.

"How does it feel to be betrayed by your girlfriend?" a familiar voice shouts.

What a wrong time to start on me. I turn around and walk over to the boy that calls himself Bobby. I walk over to him and knock him to the floor. I continually punch him in the face.

I get pulled away I look behind me to see my dad. I push him off me and straighten my suit jacket.

"Must of hurt pretty bad then." Bobby says. I pull my gun out from the back of my suit and aim inbetween his eyes.

"Jax." My dad warns.

"Its fine because shes here now so we can all take it in turns and show her she can't get away with this." He says I cock my gun and shoot him.

"Learn when I'm in a bad mood and don't talk to me when I'm in one." I say and walk into my dads office.

"That wasn't necessary." Alessandro says.

"I don't really care." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"What are you looking at?" I ask and turn the laptop round.

It was the security cameras but the part that caught my attention was Gio and Lara cuddling in the basement. My hand turns into a fist and just as I was about to walk out my dad walked in and sat me down.

"You need to control yourself, how do you think Lara feels seeing you like this?" He asks.

"I don't care how Lara feels, everything was a lie." I say.

"No it wasn't and deep down you know it too. You had every reason to think that but it wouldn't add up Jax. Anyone in their right mind can see that she loves you." My dad tells me and I sigh.

I cannot calm down. I feel betrayed.

The first person I fell for and it turned out like this. All I can feel is anger for the betrayal. As much as we dont know if she actually betrayed me.

But all I can think about is how I just wanna hit something really hard.

"If your not worried about how Lara sees you, think of Alannah. She sure as hell is going to hate you now." Dad says and I grip the chair. Is that really helpful?

"How is this supposed to help?" I ask as my knuckles turn white from how firm I'm gripping the chair.

"I know you cared about Alannah so much. In fact you actually cared for her as if she was your own. Im sure if this was any other way things would've been different and she would be yours. But now you basically have a daughter and need to reign in that anger." He tells me.

"Doesn't matter, Lara's never going to let me see her again." I say resting my face in my hands.

"You don't know that." He says. He was right, I don't know.

I know Lara has a good heart so if I asked nicely in about a months time when everything dies down she would say yes.

"What the hell happened with Bobby?" Dad asks and I sigh and explain the situation to him.

I was now angry again as not only did I see Gio kiss Lara's forehead I had to explain the whole Bobby situation to my dad.

When Gio into my dads outfit I jumped out of my chair.

"Who do you think you are huh?" I question grabbing his t-shirt and pushing him against the wall.

"What the hell?" Gio chokes.