Chapter 10- Hurt

3rd person's POV

Trigger warning-rape

When the morning had came Lara woke up in a warm bed safe, in Carter's arms.

Whereas Alannah had hardly slept and wouldn't stop crying. She was hurt. She was waiting for someone to come and save her like in the beauty and the beast. They came to save her although it was too late. They still came to save Belle.

Lara got out of bed and went to have a shower to get clean and freshened up.

But Alannah, she was still crying on the freezing cold floor with little to no clothes on.

It was always so warm in Brazil, it made no sense to her. She was dirty. She was covered in dirt, blood, bruises. She smelt awful and would do anything to be in her moms arms as she told her it was okay.

Lara was dressed in her new formal wear which made her excited to finally be helping. She cheerfully walked down the stairs being careful of her heels.

She headed into the dinning room where she met up with everyone else and head breakfast. She wasn't too hungry, she hadn't been all too hungry since Alannah was kidnapped all because the worry was constantly consuming her.

She just had some fruit and coffee but it filled her up.

Whilst Alannah's stomach couldn't stop growing. All she could think about was all the pancakes and cookies she would get once she got out of here. Which obviously made her hunger even worse.

Her thoughts whilst she was stuck was about her mom. She couldn't stop thinking about her mom and wanting to be with her mom.

She also couldn't stop thinking about all the food she had eaten and how much she loved her food. She pretty much got whatever she wanted recently and during this time it made her so much more grateful for everything.

Alannah wasn't aware of the day, the time or whether it was day or night. All she knew was that she hadn't been fed in a while and she was starving.

The metal door swung open giving her quite a fright. The man puts the tray of food infront of her and then watches her eat it.

The man tucks her hair behind her ear but she flinched away from it.

Lara spent the majority of the day at the warehouse getting to know a few people there. She had to take her mind off of Alannah some how, this is how she had been doing it.

Jax was watching over her in admiration. She was put in a room full of the world's worst people yet she could find the good in every single one of them.

If you told a normal teenage girl about every single crime the men had committed in this room, you'd see them no where near the room. But Lara speaks to every single one of them and sees the good in them.

Talking to Lara was amazing. She could hardly ever relate to what you were saying but it's like she understood. She never wanted anyone to get hurt or to feel as they have no one. In fact she's probably encouraging people to talk to her about how they feel right now.

Lara does not deserve this world and Jax knew that, hell everyone knew that.

Jax did her wrong yet she still asked Gio if he was okay. She still made sure he knew she loved him then. She may never trust him again but as long as he knows shes always there for him, that's all he needed to know.

He knew he wasn't a good person, theres not even the slightest chance of him being a good person. But Lara seems to bring out the best in him.

Since that day they first met. He was automatically drawn to her and yet here they are ten months later and he is still so obsessed with her. Her hair, her smile, her smell. Everything about her drew him towards her, he was sort of addicted. He didn't want to admit it but he still loves her and would do anything for her to be his.