Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor

I awoke and rubbed my eyes to see Jax putting my down on the bed.

"Christ Lara, you are freezing." Jax says wrapping me in blankets.

"I'm fine Jax." I say and he scoffs.

"No you're not you're ice cold. I've been looking for you for ages, everyone in this house other than Alannah has been looking for you." He says and I sigh.

"I was on the balcony Jax, the balcony. If you were really looking for me you would have found me like straight away." I say and he sighs before heading into the bathroom.

I get out of bed and head straight for the bathroom. I open the door and make my way for the shower where Jax was as the shower was running.

"I'm sorry." I say stepping into the shower but he spins me around and pins me to the wall.

"You need to stop doing that." I say as he releases his grip.

"Sorry but maybe you should announce yourself as you come into the bathroom." He says making me scoff.

He steps under the water and pushes his wet hair out of his face.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Jax asks making room for me under the water.

I step under the water and just let it run down my body. I wasn't too fussed at the moment about anything. I look up to see Jax just looking at me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't spoke to you in such a way this morning." I say and he cups my face with his hands.

"Its okay. Honestly the balcony should've been one of the first places I checked." He says and I smile softly at him.

"How long were you out there? You were freezing when I brought you back in?" He asks and I shrug.

"I went out there about three ish." I say and he nods.

"You could've woken me up if you couldn't sleep." He says and I sigh.

"I know but theres so much going on and its draining and you've been working soooo hard so I'd prefer it if you just slept." I say and he leans down to kiss me.

"I don't care. I'm right here. Here for you. I can't imagine what you're going through but I'm here for you. If you can't sleep, if you're sad, angry whatever come to me." He says and I nod.

After our shower I got dressed into another one of Jax's jumpers and jeans. I put on some fluffy socks as my feet were getting quite cold. I did my hair the same again before waking Alannah up.

All three of us went to breakfast together where we met the others but if felt like everyone was walking on egg shells.

After breakfast we say goodbye to Jax's as he heads to the warehouse with the boys. I then took Alannah upstairs and got her dressed.

Honestly there was no point in getting ready Alannah especially isn't leaving the house.

Jax can apparently take me to the warehouse if he needs me to be there but other than that neither of us are allowed to leave.

We sat in the living room most of the time and sometimes we went into the garden. Today isn't a very nice day it's quite grey outside.

I sat beside Alannah on the sofa. I wanted Alannah to distract me by playing or something. But clearly she wasn't feeling it either.

Since we had gotten Alannah back she hardly spoke to Carter, Arabella or Claudia. I had a feeling she felt bad because of this.

Alannah had kept her head on my chest all day whilst we watched tv. She didn't even have a nap.