Chapter 40- Queda de energia

I wake up to Jax removing his arms from my waist.

"Are you leaving?" I ask turning around.

"Yeah." He says leaning down to kiss me. "I'll pick you up once I finish work." He says and I nod and smile.

I lean up and kiss him but he takes his opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Jax's hands slid under my top and up to my nipple which he punches between his fingers.

"Jax we don't have time." I say and he disagrees.

"We have ten minutes and Gio isn't picking me up today so we'll be fine. As long as you can be quiet because Nicole and David will be up." He says. I nod my head and bite my bottom lip.

"Oh my God don't do that." Jax says then leans down and kisses me.

Jax didn't waste any time in removing my pyjamas. Which was a bit of a struggle as I was wearing normal pyjamas and Jax's hoodie. So I ended up mainly taking of my clothes. Once I fling my t-shirt off Jax gets on top of me.

He starts kissing down my neck and then leaves wet and sloppy kisses all over my body.

He met my lips again as we passionately kissed. I moaned into the kiss as Jax started to grind against me. He started to makes his way back down my neck so I placed my hands up in his hair and ran my hands through his hair whilst occasionally tugging at it.

I run my hands down Jaxs body but I stop when I get to the waist band of his joggers.

"Wait I want to try something new, okay?" He asks and I nod.

I don't mind I'll do anything he wants.

Jax kisses down my body till he gets to my thighs. He looks up at me before pulling my panties down.

He kisses and sucks the insides of my thighs
His tongue swipes out to touch me, and my eyes roll back.

He sucks on my clit and I grip his hair.

He plunges two do his fingers into me whilst paying special attention to my clit.

Oh my god.

This is so good.

"You taste so good." He tells me and my back is arching and I'm pulling his hair.

"Jax. Oh." I let out as that tight feeling returns to my core.

"Jax I'm going-"

He bites down on my clit and I come undone.

I let out Jax's name as my legs shakes as pleasure shoots through me.

I come undone on Jax's tongue.

Once he returns to me he pulls me into his arms.

"Are you okay? I know that was something new." He says looking at me with concern as he puts his clothes for the gym on.

"It was perfect." I say and he smiles.

"As much as that was amazing and you taste amazing, I think I might stick to doing stuff in the evening so I don't have to leave you. Because I really don't want to leave right now." He tells me.

"Its okay Jax." I say and put my hand on his cheek.

"Walk me out?" He asks and I nod.

I quickly put my underwear on and some pyjamas bottoms with Jax hoodie then walk him to the front door.

After I said goodbye to Jax I lock the door then I head back up to James room. I sit on the floor and wrap some of Alannah's presents.

After wrapping some of her presents I head into our room and see Alannah still fast to sleep.