Chapter 30- Banho

It was 5am when I decided just to get up.

I think I had about half an hour sleep. I just can't sleep, I'm physically exhausted but I just couldn't sleep.

Jax never facetimed me back so that also didn't help. My mind kept wondering to if he was in an accident or something as I hadn't heard from him since he was on his way back.

I guess I would find out today if he was fine or not.

It was about 3 hours later when people started to wake up.

Alannah was playing with my hair and telling me about how much she can't wait to see Jax.

We both look up when there was a knock on the door.

"Breakfast." Nicole says.

"If you go down with Nicole look and I'll wake James up." I say helping Alannah off the bed and she runs over and holds Nicole's hand.

I walk through the bathroom into James room. He was still fast to sleep.

James is the type of person who sleeps in until like mid day if you let him. However when he comes home everyone likes to have breakfast together so he has to get up at like 9am.

When I see him sprawled out on his back I take this as the perfect opportunity to dive on him.

I run from the bathroom door and then dive on him. He jolts up straight up straight away.

"What the fuck?" He shouts and I laugh. I quickly rush to his door and open it.

"Your mom wants you downstairs for breakfast." I say and run downstairs before he can say anything.

"Morning." I say walking into the dinning room.

"Hi." Grandma Dee greets as I sit down.

James strolls into the dinning room really annoyed. I laugh to myself as I cut up Alannah's food.

"Are you alright James?" David asks as he sits opposite me and glares at me.

"Yeah fine." He says.

Just as we were finishing up with breakfast.

Well Nicole was telling me I shouldn't jump on James and David was just laughing. The doorbell rang and Grandma Dee went to get it.

"Are you okay though, do you need any painkillers or anything?" Nicole asks and James shakes his head.

"Lara isn't heavy or anything, it was just the shock." e says and David high fives me.

Alannah, James and I stand up to head upstairs to get ready.

We walk out of the dinning room to hear grandma Dee talking.

"They're just finishing up, Nicole is giving her a lecture." She says and Alannah runs over to the door once she sees him.

"Jax!" She shouts and hugs him.

I walk into the foyer where Jax had picked Alannah up and was cuddling her.

"That photo didn't do him enough justice sweetheart. Look at all his tattoos." Grandma Dee says and I smile at her.

"Alright Grandma." James says and she laughs.

She then squeezes my shoulder before walking away.

Jax puts Alannah down and I smile and walk over to him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. He then pulls away slightly to kiss me.

"Oh jesus, Alannah cover your eyes." James says causing me to laugh and roll my eyes as I turn around.