Extra chapter 4

7 months later.

Jax's POV
"Let's go." I say picking Alannah up and putting her on my shoulders.

"Lara let's go." I say knocking the bathroom door. Lara opens the bathroom doot and looks up at Alannah and smiles.

"Gosh, you grew up fast." She says and Alannah giggles. "You ready?" I ask and she nods.

We head downstairs and Marco was stood in the foyer.

"Please keep me posted." Lara says and he nods. "I will. I will. Take your maternity leave and when you come back, I promise everything will be okay." He says and she smiles. "I have no doubt about that." She smiles and kisses his cheek.

"Thank you. It means a lot." She smiles and he nods. We say goodbye to Marco and then get in thr car and head for the airport.

****
Alannah was watching her ipad whilst Lara was napping beside me. I rub her stomach and when I notice her face twist.

"What's wrong?" I ask and she scrunches her face and shakes her head. "Lara?" I ask worried and she grips the arm of the sofa, harshly.

"Somethings wrong." She winces and tries to sit up. "Its okay. Its okay. Tell me what's going on." I say helping her sit up.

"The baby. I don't know but it hurts so bad." She says and puts her hand over her mouth to try and keep her noises to a minimum.

She throws her head back and grabs my hand and squeezes the shit out of it. Its only then that I notice a tear stream down her face.

I call a air hostess over and get her to stay with Lara. I pick Alannah up and take her into a bedroom.

"What's going on dad?" She asks as I search it for some head phones. I plug them into her ipad and hold them.

"I need you to promise me you won't come out of here." I say and she nods slowly. "Not until I tell you, okay?" I ask and she nods. "And you've got to keep these on. Promise me." I say and she takes them from me. "I promise." She says and I lean down and kiss her forehead.

I shut the door as I leave the room and head over to Lara who isn't doing okay. "What is it?" I ask and the air hostess looks up at me.

"She's having contractions." She says and I look from Lara to her. "That's impossible, her water hasn't broke." I say and look down at Lara.

"It hasn't has it?" I ask and she shakes her head no. "It has to be braxton hicks." I say and Lara yanks my suit jacket.

"I need to get of this plane." She says and I look up at the air hostess. "How long till we land?" I ask and she looks at the screen. "At least two hours." She says and I shake my head and look down at Lara.

"We're flying over sea. There's no way we're landing till we get to New York." She says and I groan whilst watching Lara.

"It hurts." She cries and I nod and move her hair off of her head. "I know. I know. You'll both be okay. As soon as we land we're going to the hospital okay?" I say and she nods and just cries.

Seconds later she grahs my arms and lets out a yell in pain.

"This isn't braxton hicks." The air hostess says as I try to comfort Lara. "She's in labour." She says and I look down at Lara. "When did your water break?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I can't give birth on this plane, Jax we need to land." She grunts and I nod. "I know but we aren't any where near to somewhere we can land." I say and she cries.

"Go and tell the pilots that she's going into the labour." I say and she nods and rushes off.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and call Gio straight away.