Chapter 15- De volta pra você

I warily walk towards the warehouse. I don't know why I was worried, all the Russians that were here would've been killed earlier.

I walk up to the doors and take a deep breath. I'm going to find her.

I open the door and quietly walk in holding on the gun in my waistband. I head upstairs instead of downstairs this time. I know the Italians and Brazilians keep their hostages in the basement, that might be different for the Russians.

It was extremely quiet and I didn't like it.

Upstairs was completely abandoned now. There was blood all over the flood along with empty bullet shells. It was sort of like a main floor, this was where the gym and the hanging out area was.

I walked further down the corridor to see quite a few dead bodies that made me cringe. I hate these Russians but still seeing them dead on the floor made me cringe.

I open a door and cover my mouth in shock instantly. This room was clearly used for meetings sort of like a conference room but no way near as set out as our conference rooms.

Someone was sat at the head of the table with a knife through his head and there was another knife going into the table.

I walked closer to the table to read out the note that was on the table with a knife through it.

Give us Alannah. We will continue until you give us what you want.

I sigh then look at the body to see Brazilian carved into the mans arm.

I head out of the room and once I get to the end of the corridor there was another set of stairs going up.

I went up the stairs again and there were many rooms up here. Every room was a hardly a bedroom. It had thin mattresses with blankets and photos around them along with cash. This is clearly where they were staying.

It was sad, many people were killed in there rooms and won't see their family again. I know I shouldn't be sympathising but when I spoke to people from our mafia they have heart breaking stories and need the money. Half of these people could've been doing this to support their family and were dragged all the way here to never return to their families. Which is heart breaking.

I head further down the hall when I hear faint talking. It wasn't english so I couldn't make it out.

As I walk further and further down the corridor the talking gets louder and louder. It was definitely Russian. I take my gun out of my belt before opening the door.

I open the door to see a man on the phone and packing. I look at him with wide eyes whilst pointing a gun at his head. He ends the call before putting it in his bag.

"The one and only Lara Fernandez." He says and I smile.

"I'm not going to act lik I know who you are." I say bluntly whilst he smirks at me.

"Put the gun down sweetheart, you don't want to hurt yourself." He says and I scoff.

"Where is she?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"You're going to have to shoot me." He says calmly. I don't remove the gun from aiming at his head but I move a little closer.

He puts his hands behind his back before throwing a glass at me. I quickly cover my eyes which meant I dropped the gun.

The guy jumped on top of me which made us both fall to the floor. He pins my arms on either side of my head making me roll my eyes.

I use all my energy and weight to roll over so now I was on top of him. I reach for my gun and hold it against his head.