Extra chapter 5

*A few months after the epilogue*
Lara's Pov
"I don't want to." I groan and put my head under my pillow.

"Come on Lara." Jax says pulling her leg.

"No." She says grabbing onto the headboard.

"You know you need to." Jax says and I sigh and sit up.

"Brush your teeth and get dressed and meet me in the gym in ten minutes the latest." He says looking at his watch.

"If you don't meet me down there I will drag you down there." He says and I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I say.

I climb out of my bed and head for the bathroom where I wash my face and brush my teeth.

I then change into some leggings and a crop top. Jax has now officially become my gym personal trainer and don't get me wrong, just because he's my husband does not mean he goes easy or nice.

This is why I prefer coming to Brazil without Jax. When we're in New York he is pretty much the same. He doesn't come to Brazil with me all that often, we spend a lot of time in New York which isn't fair.

We argued about it recently, that's why he's here now.

I walk into the gym as Jax was typing on his phone. "Finally, I thought I was actually going to have to come and drag you out of bed." He says and I scoff and grab a bottle of water.

We stretch and Jax has me follow his routine, which is really hard for me to follow. I think he forgets I'm not over 6ft and didn't start working out the second I came out of the womb.

Jax turns his back and I literally roll onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" He asks and I throw an arm over my eyes. "Finding the will to live." I admit and he scoffs.

"Get up." He says standing over me.

"Aren't we done?" I ask checking the time.

"I guess." He shrugs and takes a sip of water.

"Get up." He says and I shake my head. I don't think I can.

"You're gonna have to carry me upstairs and leave me there." I say and he leans down, picks me up and throws me over a shoulder.

He takes me up to our room and instead of him putting me on my bed, he takes me into the bathroom. He puts the shower on and pulls my crop top and leggings off.

"That was awful." I admit and he scoffs. "That was easy." He says and I un-clasp my bra. "Maybe for you, look at the size difference." I say and he looks down at me. "You look wonderful. Now. Let's get in shall we?" He asks taking off his clothes.

****
I slide on a green dress that comes to just above the knee. I pick out a tie for Jax that's the same colour as my dress.

I don't put my heels on yet but I do put my jewellery on.

I do my hair and makeup and leave the bed for Jax to make.

I head from my room into Toby's conjoined room.

I open the door and find him asleep cuddled up in a ball.

I make my way over to him and begin to wake him up.

When he wakes up he climbs into my arms straight away and then we head into Alannah's room.

Alannah was sat on her iPad already.

"Manha." She smiles at me. "Manhã baby, desça as escadas para o café da manhã." I say and she nods. She climbs out of bed and begins to make it.

Alannah is actually learning two languages. She already knows English and bits of Portuguese but she wanted to learn Italian for Jax too as well as wanting to be fluent in Portuguese.