Chapter 27- Emozioni

Jax's POV
I get home after saying a very warm goodbye with Alannah and Lara.

"Ah sweetie are you all packed?" Mom asks as I walk through the front door.

"I am everything is in my room. I'm just going to have a shower and get changed before I do anything." I say and she nods and kisses my cheek.

"Gianna and Alessandro will be here within the hour." She says and I nod.

I run up the stairs and then walk to my room. I make it to my room and have a shower.

Once I get out of the shower I put on some black jeans and a plain black t-shirt before heading into my room.

I walk into my room and Gio was sat at the foot of my bed.

"We're going to the Hamptons bitches." Gio exclaims and I sigh.

A knock on the door stops me mid eye roll.

"Come in." I shout and our butler Andrew came in.

"Is this to load into your car Mr Ricci?" He asks and I nod.

"What car?" He asks and I look at Gio.

"The Audi." We say in sync and he nods and heads out.

We head downstairs where our parents were talking in the living room.

"Awh Jax I feel like I don't see you anymore" Gianna (Gio's mom) says.

She stands up and walks over and brings me into a massive hug.

"Alright Gianna let the boy breathe." Alessandro (Gio's dad) says and she releases me from the hug.

"I know, we hardly see him anymore but check this out." Mom says and nudges Gio's mom.

"He's got a girlfriend now." Mom says and Gianna looks at me shocked.

"Woah, what's her name? How old is she? Can you show me a picture of her?" She bombards me with questions. Gio starts laughing from beside me which doesn't help.

"We can talk about this later, we need to get on the road." Dad says saving me.

Me and Gio get in my car whilst the adults all get in one if dad's SUVs that he drives from time to time.

"Two and a half hour roadtrip here we come." Gio shouts connecting his phone to the aux.

I quickly text Lara to tell her I'm leaving my house and we head off.

"How's the sleepovers with the girlfriend " Gio asks half way through our journey.

"They're good." I say focusing on the road.

"So what photo are you going to show my mom?" He asks and I shrug.

"I don't think I have any." I say and he grabs my phone and goes on it. Talk about invasion of privacy.

"What about this one?" He asks showing me a photo I took of Lara the other week. I glance at it before keeping my eyes on the road.

"She hates it." I say and he looks at me confused. "I took it a couple of mornings ago but she just hates it." I tell him and he nods.

"Have you guys done it yet?" He asks and I glance at him.

"Nope." I say and Gio turns and stares at me.

"You guys have been dating for like a month officially. You guys have also been close since your first date." He says and I shrug.

"I think she's a virgin." I tell him and he gasps.