Chapter 39- Sexo

I walk into Jax's room to see him sat at his desk. As soon as I walk in he jumps out of his seat.

"Lara I'm so sorry." He apologises walking over to me.

"What for?" I ask and he tucks my hair behind my ears and cups my face.

"I didn't mean to scare you." He says and I sigh and look at the floor. Jax stops that and tilts my face up to look at his.

"It wasn't your fault, its fine." I say and he smiles sympathetically.

"I really am sorry it's just me and my dad argued and it really got to me." He starts to ramble but I kiss him.

"Jax stop it's fine honestly." I say and he sighs but nods anyway.

"As long as it never happens in front of Alannah because she genuinely will be terrified of you." I tell him and he nods.

We sit at the foot of the bed in Jax's room and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Should we stay up here now?" He asks and I nod, it's probably for the best.

"Well let's go say Goodnight to everyone quickly." He says standing up. He then holds my hand and we head downstairs.

We say Goodnight to everyone and then go back upstairs. The goodnight was quite fast as Jax was still quite annoyed at his dad.

On the way back to Jax's room I checked on Alannah and she was fine.

We get into Jaxs room and I put my hair into a messy bun. I then take my makeup off. I get into my pyjamas then head into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I then head back into Jax's room.

I walk out of the bathroom and notice Jax on the balcony. I walk over to the door and attempt to slide them open. I didn't totally fail.

"What you doing?" I ask standing in front  of him.

"Taking a breather." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" I ask and he looks down at me.

"Its nothing you need to worry about." He says.

"But its effecting you and that matters to me." I tell him and he nods.

"I just still feel bad." He says and I sigh.

"Jax it really is fine honestly you didn't even scare me." I say and he furrows his eyebrow.

"Dad said that you looked scared and you jumped." He says and I sit down on one of the chairs Jaxs has on his balcony.

"I did jump when there was a big bang or something but who wouldn't? Then well I wasn't scared, worried yes." I tell him as Jax also sits down.

After Jax finally stops apologising we look out at the view of New York.

"Tu sei così carina." Jax says and I furrow my eyebrows and meet his gaze.

He just laughs and puts his arms out. I stand up to hug him but he pulls me onto his lap.

I lean into Jax as he kisses me. I put my arms behing his neck and play with the hair on the back of his head.

He moves his hands up my thighs to the slit in my skirt causing me to moan. I had completely and utterly forgotten that we were outside on the balcony.

Jax pulls away and stands up and holds my hand infront of me.

"Let's head inside, I don't want security to see this." He says and I nod and follow him in.

Jax locks the door which connects us to Alannah's room.

I sit at the foot of the bed then Jax makes his way back over to me. He gently pushes me up to the top of the bed. He lies me down then hovers on top of me.