Chapter 32- Os Pais

Tuesday December 1st

Jax's alarm rings, waking us both up. I sit up and rub my eyes whilst Jax turns his alarm off.

"Mattina bellissimo." Jax says and kisses my cheek. I groan causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"I hate when you talk to me in Italian but don't tell me what your saying. It's quite frustrating." I say and he just laughs.

"Mattina means morning and bellisimo means well you already know what that means." He says and I shake my head.

"No I don't." I lie and he laughs.

Jax climbs out of bed and puts a t-shirt on.

"You know staring is rude right." Jax says and I roll my eyes and take my eyes off of Jax's perfectly toned body.

I stand up and walk Jax to the front door.

"I'm going to pick you up at 6pm. Okay?" Jax tells me and I nod.

"Good." He says and kisses my cheek.

"I'll see you later." Jax says before walking to his car and heading home.

I lock the door back up and head upstairs.

I walk into James room and get Alannah's advent calander from the desk. I go into my room and put the advent calander down on my desk. I then climb into bed beside Alannah.

It didn't take long for her to adjust to me being beside her. She cuddled into my side and I then played with her hair.

Once my alarm went off signalling it was 8am I switched it off quickly. I gently wake Alannah up causing her to sigh.

"Come on." I say as Nicole knocks on the door and pops her head in.

"Breakfast is ready." We say in sync and she smiles.

Me and Alannah head to breakfast. Once we get into the dinning room, I sit Alannah at her seat.

"So today is the big day, are you excited?" Nicole asks. I hand Alannah her spoon to eat her breakfast.

"Um more nervous then anything." I say and Nicole smiles.

"You'll be fine sweetheart, who wouldn't love you guys?" Nicole says looking between me and Alannah.

"Thanks" I say and she smiles.

Once we have breakfast we say goodbye to Nicole and David. After they leave I clean the dishes. I then take Alannah upstairs to get ready.

I put the tv on for Alannah to watch whilst I have a quick shower.

Once I get our of the shower I put on some plain black leggings and James' grey UCLA hoodie. I re-do my messy bun on my head so I don't look a mess.

I take Alannah into the bathroom and brush her teeth and wash her face. Once I get her cleaned up I then get her changed into a t-shirt and some leggins.

I make my bed and straighten my room out a bit before we head downstairs.

After me and Alannah had lunch we sat in the living room. Alannah was playing with some toys on the floor. Whilst I was just sat staring into space.

I felt physically sick with every hour that passed, it felt more intense.

A knock on the door has Alannah jumping up. I walk towards the door and open it.

"Vanni!" Alannah squeals and hugs his legs.

"Hey kiddo." He says leaning down and picking her up. I open the door wider for him to come in and we head into the living room.