Chapter 45- Natal

Christmas day

I wake up and grab my phone. I got my phone back late last night. I read the time to see it was about 4am and I roll my eyes.

I did some important things on my phone. Like change my lock screen (photo up top) and block Jax's number

I stayed on my phone for while and waited for Alannah to wake up. It was about 7am when Alannah woke up and she shot up straight away.

"Its Christmas!" She squeals and I put my phone down.

"Merry Christmas bub." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Go wake James up." I whisper to her and she jumps up and heads through the bathroom to James room.

I follow behind her slowly and watch as she jumps on James.

"Its Christmas. Its Christmas James wake up." She shouts whilst jumping on James bed and he just groans. James pulls Alannah down and hugs her making Alannah laugh.

"Come on get in here." James says and I roll my eyes playfully before getting into bed beside James. We then have a group hug whilst Alannah laughs.

"Merry Christmas guys." Nicole says walking into James room.

"Merry Christmas!" Alannah shouts, clearly excited. I sit up and Alannah sits on my lap.

"Can we go open our presents now?" Alannah asks.

"Sure." Nicole says.

I take Alannah's hand and we all head downstairs.

We go into the living room and Alannah runs to the Christmas tree

. She sits in front of it and starts going through the massive pile of presents.

Nicole hands me a coffee which I thank her for. Recently, I've been really obsessed with coffee. It tastes amazing and not just that the caffeine helps.

Alannah goes through the presents and gives everyone their present if she comes across it.

She was so happy about the presents but there was something wrong.

After breakfast me and Alannah took her stuff up to our room. I then get her washed and dressed for the day. I get her dressed into a white top and white tights. I then put her in a pink overall dress and sit her on our freshly made bed.

She sits playing with some of her new toys while I head into the shower.

Once I got out of the shower and blow dry and curl my hair. I get dressed Into some white and black checkered trousers. I also put on a red chunky crop top jumper. I then sit at my unit and do my makeup.

"Mama you look beautiful." Alannah says and I smile at her.

"Not as beautiful as you." I say and she giggles. We take some of her toys and head downstairs.

"Lara you look amazing." Nicole says and I smile slightly.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

Me and James play with Alannah with a few of her toys but around 1pm Alannah fell asleep.

My phone rang and I see the familiar unknown number.

"I need to take this." I say standing up and running up to my room.

"Hello?" I answer praying it is actually my father.

"Lara, sweetheart it's me." It's him.

"Dad?" I question to make sure.

"Yes sweetheart." He clarifies

"Uh merry Christmas." I say

"Merry Christmas. I thought that you would want to talk about what's about to happen." He says.