Chapter 35- Primeira Vez

Lara's POV
A few days later, Monday 7th December.

For the past couple of days me and Jax have been rotating houses. One day at the Miller's and the next at his.

It's better for Jax's routine if we sleep at his house but the Miller house is also like my home now.

Jax won't let me drive to his house because his secruity will have to check my car. He said it's too much hassle and would prefer to just drive me there.

So either Jax or Gio pick us up at about 4pm and drop us to Jax's house. Me and Alannah normally then have dinner with Jax's mom.

Jax has changed since the first time we slept over. He's more uptight now.

We don't talk about his work often so I'm just putting it down to stress at work.

I was sat on the sofa with Alannah at the miller house. We're staying at Jax's tonight, that's why our bags are in the hallway.

Just before 4pm the doorbell rings. I stand up from watching sofia the first and head to the door. I open the door to be met with Gio.

"Hello." He says smiling.

"I take it you're here to pick us up." I say and he nods.

"I am your personal chauffeur." He says and I laugh and gesture for him to come in.

"Vanni!" Alannah shouts running into his arms.

"Hey kiddo." He says messing up her hair gaining a pout from her.

"Are you taking us to Jax's house?" She asks him and he nods.

"I am indeed." He says and she smiles. He puts her down and she grabs her bag.

"Let's go let's go." She says excitedly.

Gio takes our bags and heads out to the car holding Alannah's hand. I quickly lock the front door and follow them to Jax's car.

Jax has done a lot for me and Alannah recently, especially Alannah. It goes to show really how much he really is committed.

He got his own car seat for Alannah in both of his cars. I have her original car seat in my car. In 'Alannahs room' in Jax's house he lowered the bed frame to the floor so she could get out of bed. There is also a door connecting the two rooms now. So Alannah doesn't have to go far if she needs us. I'm extremely thankful for it and I'm sure Alannah is as well.

"So is Jax still in that weird mood?" I ask looking out the window as we drive up the street.

Gio starts laughing and I look at him confused but he doesn't realise as he concentrates on the road.

"Jax is not in a funny mood he's frustrated." Gio says and I feel my cheeks redden. Gio glances over at me and chuckles softly.

"He's gone from sleeping around to not having sex in about two months and it's not good for him. But he doesn't want to take your first time. Something about not feeling worthy enough." He says partially rolling his eyes.

"Oh." I say refusing to look at him.

"What's sex?" Alannah says gaining both of our attentions.

My eyes widen and Gio puts his hand over his mouth to contain himself from laughing.

"Um..." I say looking at Gio and he just shrugs whilst driving through the gate of Jax's house.

"Sex is another word for uh... sleep." Gio says looking at me for help as the car comes to a stop.

"Oh." Alannah says trying to un-do her seatbelt.

Me and Gio get out of the car and he takes a sigh of relief.