Chapter 13

Sunghoon came in Sunoo's room without a shirt. He already planned this. To tease the younger boy. His left hand leaning on the wall, to properly flex his body. "Are you ready for today?" Sunghoom asking younger boy.
Sunoo is in the moment of finding an outfit, that he wasn't able to look at Sunghoon. He just replied. "Yeah, I'm excited."

It bothers him that Sunoo was not looking at him. So he tried to get his attention. "What do you wanna eat there?" He asked hoping to get his attention, but sadly, Sunoo didn't spare a glance on him, still on his clothes. "Whatever's fine with me. I'm not exactly picky." Sunoo replied while deciding what to wear.

Sunghoon couldn't take it anymore. He simply wants to be seen and probably be complimented. He walks towards Sunoo. "Why won't you look at me." Sunghoon uttered while turning him over to face him.
When Sunoo faces a shirtless Sunghoon, his mind stops working. "Woah, why are you wearing nothing in the top?" Sunoo asked while pushing lightly Sunghoon on his chest.

The mere contact of Sunoo's hand on his chest ignited a feeling on him. It's like an electric current flows within the touch. His body started to heat because of nervousness. He didn't expect that a single touch on his body would spark the butterflies in his stomach.

"Because I'm the top and you're the bottom." Sunghoon answered mindlessly. After saying that, he realizes what he just said. It came out flirty and sexual instead of a joke. "What do you mean by you're the top and I'm the bottom? Is it about the grades? Is it about me being poor?" Sunoo asked innocently. He wasn't really sure how to interpret the things Sunghoon said.

He better yet asked to clarify it. To avoid misunderstanding. "No, it's not about the grades or about the social status. It's a joke you shouldn't know. I'm sorry." Sunghoon defensively said. He just hoped that Sunoo wasn't offended by it. Sunoo just smiled at him and replied. "Yeah, sure. Hahahhaa. Sorry if there are jokes, I couldn't hit."

Sunghoon sighed heavily. He's so glad that he didn't ruined their get-out. "Okay, I'll leave you to change your outfit." Sunghoon said. As he was about to walk through the door, Sunoo teasingly said. "Your body looks good. But still put some clothes on." After hearing those words from Sunoo. He just laughs about it and it puts him in his best mood.

He replied. "Yeah, you just took a peek at this perfection not my fault. Hahaha." Sunoo just laughs about it. His laughs echoed around the unit. Even though Sunghoon said it was not his fault but clearly he intended for Sunoo to see his body.

---

When they arrived at the mall, They both went to apparel store. Sunghoon noticed that Sunoo stuck to him like a glue. He just smiled knowing that Sunoo can be so cute. But little did he know, there's a deeper reason why Sunoo stuck to him like a glue. "Do you wanna hold my hand?" Sunghoon suggested genuinely. Sunoo nodded in response.

Sunghoon holds Sunoo's hands and intertwined it. Sunoo just blushed at the thought. It's his first time holding hands with someone in the mall while Sunghoon on the other hand, smiled proudly, smirking at the thought they held hands as they walked towards the store.

As they arrive at the store, Sunghoon drags him to the shirt section. Staffs decided to swoon over Sunghoon. He was definitely an eye catcher. They were bombarding with questions. Sunoo just stayed behind him because he got anxious by the sudden attention they got or prolly.. The attention Sunghoon got.

As Sunghoon notices the younger boys anxiety. "Can you please leave us. My partner and I, would like some time alone." Sunghoon said with confidence. The staff then scatters away after hearing it. Sunoo then faces Sunghoon. "Why did you say that?" He asked.

Sunghoon answered. "It's the only way to leave us alone. Don't sweat it. Unless you wanna be my partner?" Sunghoon asked teasingly.

Sunoo just stuck his tongue out and walks away towards the polo section. Sunghoon just followed him. He can't help but to think, the little bunny is getting feisty. Sunoo browses polo shirts. He has some choices but still he doesn't wanna pick it all because he doesn't want to take advantage on Sunghoon.

"Hey, why don't you pick for yourself now? Should I pick for you?" Sunghoon asked to the younger boy. Sunoo then picks one pick polo shirt. He likes pink. As Sunoo picks it, Sunghoon immediately asked him. "Is that the only clothes you're going to buy? Damn, here I thought you wanna buy a lot of things."

Sunoo then replied. "No, I can only pick 3 things because I'm worried you'll spent a lot of money on me. You even gave me a roof and food." Sunghoon is touched by his words. He wasn't really expecting the younger boy would be so considerate about the things he did for him. He just thought that this guy would probably take advantage on him.

"No, if you want something, get it! I'll pay for all of it. Do you think i'm not rich enough to care about prices? Now get everything you want." Sunghoon commanded the younger boy. Sunoo then nodded in response because it's what Sunghoon told him to do. Sunoo then grabs from shirts, pants, shorts, cardigans, jacket, and casual wear. Sunghoon hold those for him. He was just glad that Sunoo is beyond happy choosing things for himself.

They were about to check out, when something has caught his eye. Sunoo then goes up to the couple shirt section and looks at it. Sunghoon then followed him. Sunoo then asked a question. "Do you want to wear this?"

Sunghoon couldn't seem to process the question so he requested to hear it again. "What did you say?" He asked. Sunoo just replied. "Never mind." He was about to walk away when Sunghoon grabs his hand despite holding a lot of clothes. "Do you want that? We can get it." Sunghoon said. In Sunoo's eyes he wants it, but he thought Sunghoon wouldn't like the couple shirt.

As he's about to reject the offer, a sales lady approached them. "Sir, would both of you like a couple shirts?" She asked. Sunghoon then immediately replies. "Yes, but probably needs to be other than that." Gladly, the staff actually understood his concern. "Yes, sir. We cater to boyxboy couple shirts. Just go to the counter and I'll be there in a moment." She walks away to process their order.

Sunghoon then grabs Sunoo's hands and they both paid the items. All in all, it was good hefty amount they spent. But Sunghoon doesn't care about that. All he wants is to spoil him.