Chapter 37

It was definitely a hell week, after what happened is something he'll never forget. He should've known the feeling when he experienced it before but he chose to inflict the same pain to Sunoo. How cruel can he be. As he gets up, he tried to eat breakfast but only a handful of food he's able to take.

As Sunghoon takes a bath, all his thoughts are now running loose. It began to self-blaming and anxiety. He doesn't want to go at school but he can't. He plans to go on the weekend to Boston and see if Sunoo's actually there. If he's there then he would bring him back. Wether he likes or not. He can't swallow the fact the precious young guy is living with his family that caused his trauma.

Now Sunghoon understand that Sunoo isn't the one to blame what happened between Shania and him. It was a decision made by the girl and Sunoo is not aware and never coerced to help him. But he's glad that at least the reason why she distanced herself was to focus on helping him and not cheating. That's what he should've thought but it came to a blind point.

As he finishes taking a bath, he wears his clothes. Afterwards, he goes to his car to drive on the way to the school. As he starts driving, he starts to feel the loneliness within the inside. The feeling of someone you love is now gone. The feeling of blaming one's self because of the pride. Not more than 15 minutes of driving. He arrived at the parking lot where he sees his friends Jay, and Jake waiting for him.

"Bro, glad that you decided to come at school." Jay said. As they walk towards the school's entrance.

"Yeah, but what are your plans?" Jake asked.

"I'll go at Boston. I'll find him." Sunghoon emotionlessly replied.

"We'll go with you." Jay said. They started to go with their room and left separately. Sunghoon walks the hallways until he got in his room. He sits down and just ducked his head on the arm chair. He wasn't interested nor has the motivation to study right now. All he wants is Sunoo.

Afterwards, lunch came. Sunghoon decided to skip eating lunch. He wasn't really hungry, so he decided to go at his next class and just stay there without talking to anybody. His classmates were a little apprehensive by his sudden mood, so they better know to stay silent and not disturb Sunghoon.

His whole class has been like that, Sunghoon sleeping or he just stares at the outside waiting for a miracle. He is definitely hopeless. As all of his class are finished, he walks like a lifeless person going to his car.
His footsteps became heavy as he walks outside on the way to his car. Nearing to his car, he saw a silhouette of a guy. As he got to a point where he could clearly see the figure.

It is Sunoo. Waiting outside in his car. Sunghoon automatically leaps forward and starts running to the point he doesn't care if he'll ever get into an accident. He immediately hugs the younger guy and started to cry. "Sunny, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm really sorry for the things I've done to you. I never meant to ignore you. I never meant those words I told you. I know I have done so many things, and said so many nasty things but believe me. I was a jerk for that. I am a sick and vile person. I was hurting and also you, but I never heard you out because of my pride. I want you back Sunny. I want all of you. I hope for us to continue what we started and free from the past that chained us." Sunghoon gently said.

Sunoo cups Sunghoon's face and kisses his forehead. "Hoonie, I will always wait for you. When you told me to leave you, Jake, and Jay. I realized I couldn't do that. I couldn't and won't do it because you all three have been part of my new life. I'm also sorry because I left without a word. It is somewhat a need for me to do it. About Shani-" Sunghoon cuts him off with a kiss on the lips. The younger guy immediately blush by the sudden intimate affection. It's been a long time since they kiss.

"About Shania, I'm over that. She was a part of me but now you're a greater part of me. Let's move on together. We shouldn't hold ourselves in the past. I loved her but I love you now the most. I can't live without you Sunny. Every single time when you suddenly left, my whole world felt like collapsing. I was on the brink of anxiety. Not only because of guilt but because I love you so much. That I wasted someone's love for me." Sunghoon said.

"Thank you, Hoonie. For understanding my side. I really know that you'll eventually come around." Sunoo replied.

"Sunny, but where did you go from the past week. We were so scared, Jungwon did even slap me and I got a punch from Heeseung." Sunghoon asked.

"Ah, I stayed in a cheap apartment and went to Boston." Sunoo replied.

"Went to Boston? Why? Didn't you came here because you hate your family?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes, I hate them. But I realized after what happened between us, that If I can't let go of my past then I'll forever be tangled from it. So I went to Boston and cuts my family off. Yes, I'm grateful that they gave me a roof and food. But I'm not gonna stay with a family that continues to abuse me mentally and emotionally. For once in my life, that's what Shania taught me. To be free, to be okay, to not worry, and I'm doing it right now." Sunoo replied. The older guy decided to hug Sunoo tightly again.

"You are so brave. I love how you did that. You are right cutting toxic family. You are destined for a greater purpose and that's with me." Sunghoon said.

"But wait? Did our friends know that you're back here? or I'm the first one to know?" Sunghoon excitedly asked because he wants to be the first one to know.

"No, Jungwon and Heeseung knows earlier in the morning and in lunch I ate with Jay, and Jake." Sunoo replied.

"How evil are they! They couldn't even informed me that you came back! I swear to god, Karma will hit them. What goes around comes back around. Hahahaha." Sunghoon said.

"Ah, stop. I said to Jake and Jay not to tell you. I was hoping you would show up and eat with them on lunch but you didn't. So I actually asked them to stay silent and I'll surprise you." Sunoo replied.

"Well, this is certainly a great surprise. But anyway, you know this seems inappropriate but I don't think I can hold out anymore." Sunghoon said.

"What? Are we making a baby?" Sunoo asked teasingly. Then the older guy shakes by the sudden thought. He thought who told Sunoo about this stuff. He wants the innocent and naive Sunoo back. But honestly, he was just joking.

"I BADLY WANT THAT But sadly, it's something else!" Sunghoon replied.

"What is it?" Sunoo asked.

"I don't care if this would came off as not the right time but I want you to be my boyfriend right now! Will you be my boyfriend? Because I can't be separated with you any second. I want to be with you 24/7. I want to cuddle with you, kissing with you, and more than any of that. I want to love you always. To make up from our past mistakes." Sunghoon replied with intent.

Sunoo nodded and kisses Sunghoon on his lips. It is his response from the sudden asking him out. He can't convey word right now, so he decided to kiss his lips and let the actions speaks.

At that moment, they became one's safe haven.