Chapter 24

Sunoo waited inside the car for like 10 minutes. Not even a minute or two after the said time, Sunghoon came rushing in the driver's seat. "Hey, did you wait long?" Sunghoon asked the younger guy.

"No, I'm fine waiting for you." Sunoo replied honestly. He wasn't a bit agitate to wait. In fact, he was really looking forward to today's excursion.

Sunghoon smiled at him and starts to drive. He drives their way towards the address Sunoo gave him. Not more than 10 minutes of driving. They arrived at the ice cream parlor. Sunghoon knew right away that the younger boy did his research because this was a newly opened ice cream parlor.

His self-confidence even grew by the thought of Sunoo actually initiating things for him. They went inside and saw few people eating. They made their way to the counter.

"What do you want Hoonie?" Sunoo asked the older guy. It's his treat, so he better yet ask what he wants.

"Ah, I'll get what you want Sunny. But please, no mint choco alright?" Sunghoon replied to the younger guy. Sunghoon then grabs Sunoo's things and made his way to the vacant table into the corner.

"Sir, good afternoon. what can I get started for you today?" The attendant asked. There are too many choices in the counter board, so he felt overwhelm what too choose.

Since it was just him on the counter, it was okay to take him time carefully decide what flavors he should get. After like a minute or so. "I'll pick, strawberry mint flavor with almond, cornflakes, drizzled with chocolate syrup, and added with real tidbits of strawberries. 2 orders of that please." Sunoo said.

After like a three minutes, the ice creams are now done. Sunoo paid for it and brings the trays to their table. "Thanks for this Sunny. But you know I can pay for both of us right?" Sunghoon said to the younger guy.

"Hoonie, I know but, this is for bringing my quiz material. You even missed your classes just for it. I'm truly grateful for it. So I wanna compensate the great effort you made." Sunoo replied to the older guy with gratefulness and sincerity.

The older guy looks at Sunoo while eating his ice cream. Sunoo noticed the sudden gaze and starts to fidget while eating his ice cream. One thing he's sure about that those Sunghoon's gaze is making his knees weak. Luckily, he is sitting right now because if he was standing up, he would totally fall from the intense gaze.

"Is there something in my face?" Sunoo asked. He realizes that he need to stop Sunghoon looking at him or else he would probably blushing all the time.

"No, I just like you- I mean, I like the way you eat your ice cream." Sunghoon easily retracted his almost confession. Being said that, Sunoo's ears automatically perked up and reddens at the sudden sweet words. But then he decided to play along.

"You like the way I eat my ice-cream? or you like me?" Sunoo asked courageously. He badly wanna test the waters, and now's the time for it.

"Can I just say both? I mean, the ice cream with you is definitely the best combo." Sunghoon said with a little intent. He knows how sweet his words are but he just wanna be honest right now. With the small amount of time they spent together, Sunghoon felt alive again being with the younger guy.

This is a definitely a good change for him. He's starting to like him. Even his mission to unfold what happened between Sunoo and Shania, he forgot about it. He's just living in this moment with Sunny, and he's very thankful for it.

After hanging out at the new ice cream parlor, they both went home. Sunoo goes to his room to change. After changing into comfy clothes, he decided not to come out because he still isn't over of what happened today. He badly wanna scream, and confess right away but still he can't until he decided to tell the truth.