Chapter 14

After paying those items, Sunghoon decided to go in the arcade. It's still early to take dinner, so they have to kill time. "Let's go to arcade!" Sunghoon suggested. As soon as Sunoo heard the arcade. His ears perked up. His mood suddenly get brighter. "Yey, let's go!"

They both went cheerfully, still intertwining each other's hands. Sunoo's heart is filled with love. He can't explain what he's feeling right now. Mixed emotions are stirring within his heart. It's been a long time since he felt happy. Since his wrecked childhood, to meeting Shania and now being able to live his life to the fullest.

When they arrived at the arcade station. Sunghoon went to the counter to exchange his money into tokens. As Sunghoon got the tokens. He saw Sunoo at the shooting zombies game. He is ready to fight. Gladly, it can hold two players.

But the thing is, a guy came to play the second player before him. Seeing that one guy, puts him in a bad mood. "Bro, I'm with him. Let us play first." Sunghoon said to the guy. But he wasn't giving it up. "I was here first. You can just play right after me." The guy replied.

Sunghoon decided to convince Sunoo to play the next game but he wasn't doing it. "No, I wanna play now. It's okay. You can watch me." Sunoo said to Sunghoon. He just sighed defeatedly because Sunoo really wants to play. Sunghoon just watched them both played the zombie game machine. He badly wanna smack this guy for playing with Sunoo.

After they're done, the guy went up to Sunoo and said. "Nice game buddy, what's your name?" He said cheerfully. But Sunghoon hastily interrupted their conversation. "Your times up, now leave because we'll play." Sunghoon replied with irritated tone. After that, the guy left and they started playing.

"Sunghoon, protect me from the zombies. Okay!" Sunoo uttered before they start. Sunghoon is a master shooter, so he basically sprinted the game well. As they finished the game. Sunoo yells for victory. "Yehey, we won! we won!" Sunghoon just realized that he's 10x cuter if he's always smiling.

They went to the basketball, they decided to compete with each other. And even though Sunoo is not really good at shooting balls. He's definitely going to try his best to win. "Sunoo, let's make a deal. Whoever loses has to do something." Sunghoon made a deal. Sunoo then agrees and they started to play.

As they play, Sunoo tried to shoot the balls. Some were fail and some were definitely going in the ring. While Sunghoon focused so much that a lot of people were now watching him throw balls. Swooning him over and gawking him. Sunghoon realizes the attention he got, he even shots the ball with confidence. The people are cheering for him. His ego got feed by the people's cheer. While Sunoo struggled, a guy came up to him and lent his help.

"Hey, I could help you to shoot." The guy went up to him and grabs balls and they both went to shoot. Sunghoon just let him and that guy to shoot because he knows that he's still going to be a winner. At last, it's only 10 seconds left. Sunghoon vs Sunoo and the other guy competed intensely.

Until the time ends. Sunghoon wins the game, people are cheering on him. He's so happy because he won but when he saw Sunoo. His smile dropped. Sunoo then hugs the guy who helped him to shoot. "Thank you so much for helping me. Sadly, we lost." Sunoo said to the guy. The guy scratched his back neck. He's clearly flustered to know that Sunoo hugged him.

"Sure, can i get your number-" the guy didn't even finished what he said. Sunghoon grabs Sunoo and drags him to the next game machine. Sunoo could only look at the guy and waved him goodbye, and smile at him.

"What are we playing next, Sunghoon?" Sunoo asked. Clearly, the older boy is slightly irritated. But he just can't ruin this day. "Do you wanna play clawing machine?" Sunghoon asked. Sunoo then brightens up and nodded in response. They both went to the outer part of the arcade and saw different types of clawing machine.

"Pick whatever you want." Sunghoon said. Sunoo then picks the pink stuffed toys. He would like to play on the penguin pink stuffed toy. Sunoo begins to play the claw machine. His first try fails, second try also a fail. The third one, he successfully got one but it's not the pink penguin. So unto his 9th try, he eventually got it. "Yey, I got the pink penguin Sunghoon. Look , it looks like you. Hahahhaa." Sunoo

After winning that, Sunghoon decided to eat already because they've had a lot of fun. Sunghoon chose a fine dining restaurant. As they seated themselves and looks at the menu. Sunoo is beyond surprised by the exorbitant prices. This could pay his stuff. "What's yours, Sunoo?" Sunghoon asked. Sunoo wasn't able to answer immediately, he tried to find the cheapest meal in the menu. "I'll take the fish fingers with aioli." Sunoo replied.

But Sunghoon wasn't having it. He wants to stuff that two cheeks around Sunoo's face. "Hey, why are you picking the cheapest item. You can pick whatever you want. I'll pay. Don't worry about the prices." Sunghoon said. So Sunoo picked another two dishes. He picked garlic butter pasta and a side of creamy mashed potato while Sunghoon sticked with his medium rare tomahawk steak and a side of grilled asparagus with pink salt.

Sunoo just enjoyed eating his food. Sunghoon just stole glances on the young boy. This day has been so great. Ending it with a good food. "Sunoo, do you like the food?" Sunghoon asked. Truthfully, he's been to fine dining but it's typical a business meeting of his father that's why he had the chance to eat in a fine dining restaurant. Other than that, he never really got to eat in such expensive restaurants.

He just thought that it's better to cook home dishes. "Yes, I like it a lot. But my cooking is better than this." Sunoo said confidently. Sunghoon just laughs at him. "Sunoo, can I call you Sunny?" Sunghoon asked. He can't explain but the nickname 'Sunny' fits him so well. Sunoo thought that it's cute, so he nodded in response.

After they ate, they drive back to the condo. As they headed in the unit. Sunoo received a message. None other than from her.....S-mother. "Sunoo, I already deposited the money into your account. But I only deposited the rent and your allowance. You have to find a means to get money. Work if you have to, okay? Your brother needs the the money more since he's going to be an athlete student. He needs more support. Bye."

As Sunoo reads the message, he can't help but be sad. He knew already that this would happen. But still, he expected that something would change.

"Sunny, are you okay?" Sunghoon asked. He notices the sudden change of mood after reading the text message. "Yeah, I'm okay." Sunoo replied weakly. As much as it's affecting him, he doesn't want it to ruin the totality of this day. He just looks at the sceneries outside the car while they're going home. The blurry lines, people minding their business, the heavy atmosphere, seems to comfort him a little bit.