30. Parents

We had an amazing week in Paris

Dane was the best boyfriend ever. He bought me this cute little bear, with a little heart. He said he promised it when they announced we were going to Paris, but I don't really remember.

We slept together the whole week, and the teachers were perfectly fine with it.

Dane drops me off at my house and we stop at the front door. He whines. "No, I don't want you to go yet. I want you with me," he whimpers. I giggle and give him a small kiss.

He frowns. "Really? You going and just a small kiss? I don't like that, baby." I gesture he has to shush. "Jack's home," I whisper, and he realizes it.

"Oh shit. Sorry. I'll go now. See you tonight," he smiles and runs back to his car. Then, he winks at me. "Oh fuck you, Willow!"he yells and drives away.

I roll my eyes. Jack can't even hear his yelling...

I open the door and I immediately see my parents and Jack in the living room. Mom runs to me and hugs me. "Oh, Willow, I missed you!" she says.

Dad gives me a hug too. "I missed you too. My little scientist," he jokes. Jack rolls his eyes. "Welcome home, sis," he says sarcastically. I hop on the couch next to him. "Did you miss me, little brother," I say in a baby voice.

He narrows his eyes at me. "For your information: I'm as old as you. And I did not miss you." I giggle. "Mom, can I go over to Delilah tonight?" I wink when I see Delilah. I obviously mean Dane. She shrugs. "Yeah sure."

Jack doesn't notice. But Dad does and he smirks at me. I giggle and send Dane a text.

Me: Ok if I come over tonight?

Dane<3: Hell fucking yes!

He calls me and I run upstairs, excusing me from my parents. "Hi baby. Why are you calling?" I ask, and hear him sigh.

"Listen, if you come over tonight, you need to know something. My Mom is home." He doesn't sound quite happy with it. "Isn't that a good thing?" I ask.

He sighs. "Well, it was when I was younger. Now it's just... awkward. I mean, I don't even know this people," he explains. I hear the pain in his voice.

"It's gonna be okay, baby. I'll stay with you," I say. I hear his smile. "Yes, if you stay with me, I'll survive. You staying for the night?"

"Yes. I'll see you in a bit. Bye, baby." "Bye."

I hang up, take my stuff and walk downstairs. "I'm going to Delilah! See you tomorrow," I smile. "Bye, loser!" Jack yells and I roll my eyes.

I get on my bike and drive to Dane's. Once there, I ring the bell. A woman opens the door. She smiles at me. "Hi! You must be Dane's girlfriend! Oh, he told me so much about you," she enthusiastically says and pulls me in a hug. 

I like her. I smile back and we get in. Dane is on the couch and his widest smile appears when he sees me. He gets up and picks me up, giving me a kiss. "You met my Mom?" he asks and I nod. "Yeah. Seems okay," I whisper and he shrugs.

"Miss Wainsworth, how come you're home now?" I ask, smiling. She sits down next to us on the couch. "Well, Dane told me he had a girlfriend, and I just had to meet her."

So when he has a girlfriend, you can make time for him, but when he needs something, you're too busy?

I don't say it. It's better when she likes me. So I just smile and nod. "Is Dad coming too?" Dane asks, and I hear he's not very comfortable. So I give him a kiss and he relaxes a bit. "Yes, tomorrow."

He gulps and looks at me helpless. Poor boy. I hug him and he sighs in my hair. "You're probably tired. Go to sleep, we'll talk tomorrow."

We nod and get upstairs. Dane is remarkable silent. We lie down and he hugs me tightly. I trace his jawline. "Spit it out," I whisper and he sighs. "I just... it feels weird to have them back here, you know? It's been years since they were here together, and now it's gonna happen. I'm so used to be alone, I don't know how to act with them around."

I nod. Although I don't know what it feels like, I understand him. "I'll be here. Until I have to go home, of course," I giggle.

He gives me a small smile. "Yeah, about that... Jack is coming over tomorrow. Around ten thirty." I nod. "I'll be gone by then," I smile and he nods. 

"Let's sleep."

***********

I giggle and wave at his Mom.

"I'm going. Bye Miss Wainsworth!" She waves back. "Bye, Willow! Nice meeting you!"

Dane's Dad smiles at me. "Bye, Willow. You're a nice girl."  I blush and make my way to the door. In fifteen minutes is Jack here, and I have to go. Dane follows me to the door. "I can't get a kiss?" he whines and I giggle.

"Here you go," I say and give him a kiss. He smiles and waves until he can't see me anymore. I smile. 

He's so cute. And I'm so in love.

The shock almost makes me trip with my bike.

I love him. I love Dane.

***********

hehe

big shock oooh

this was a bit a filler, bcs next chaps ar gonna be fun😈

youll see

xxx