44. Reading💥

I'm reading a book on Dane's lap

He's gaming, but for some reason I'm not allowed to sit next to him.

We're at his house, since my parents are out tonight and Dane wanted to spend the night here. I don't mind, as long as he's with me. 

I'm at a certain point in my book, where they're having sex. Every time I read these sort of chapters, something happens in my stomach. 

I squeeze my thighs together, feeling the weird feeling again. Dane moves, and I see him smirk. "What's so funny?" I  ask.

He shakes his head. "Nothing."

I slap his arm. "What?" He shrugs and eyes my book. My eyes widen and I quickly close it. "What were you reading?" he asks, and cocks an eyebrow. I shrug.

"What were you laughing about?" He smirks. "Fair enough," he grins. I rest my head on his shoulder, watching him game.

***

"Phew, I'm exhausted," Dane sighs.

He wipes the sweat off his forehead and drinks some water. We just danced for three hours, and to be honest, I'm kinda tired too. I give him a kiss and get in his car. 

We drive home, and his hand rests on my thigh. My body warms, and my eyes widen internally. This is exact the feeling that's been described in all my books, the feeling of desire.

When we park in front of his house, I walk upstairs, to the bathroom. But I stop as I hear Dane's footsteps following me. I raise an eyebrow. "What do you think you're doing?"

He frowns, gesturing to the door. "Taking a shower?"

I shake my head. "No, I'm showering." He cocks an eyebrow. "Well, it's my house, so it's only fair I can go first," he shrugs and walks in.

With my jaw dropped, I look at the closed the door. I hear him turning on the shower, and then the water running. But what if...

I giggle and open the door. Dane is already under the shower. I slowly get rid of my clothes, then open the door to the shower.

His eyes widen when he turns around. "Willow? You do know I'm under the shower, right?"

I nod and inhale deeply, then step into the shower. He watches me with big eyes. I start washing me, acting all cool and calm. But in reality, my mind is screaming. I'm in a shower with Dane. I'm. In. A. Shower. With. Dane.

And we're both naked.

Oh god. I did not think this true. He can see everything, from head to toe. And he does. He eyes me with something behind his eyes... eagerness?

I try not to look down, but the attraction is just too much. My eyes dip to his cock, his very big cock. I gulp, and look back up, at his eyes.

They lock with me. He looks deep in my eyes, and I see something flicker in them. His voice is deep when he finally speaks,"Willow, if you don't want to see me loose my self-control, I'd say you leave."

I can tell he wants me, as much as I want him. So I lean towards him and kiss him. A shock goes through his body before he kisses me back. He pushes me against the wall and I gasp, amazed by the effect he has on my body. 

His hands travel over my body, which is nothing special, because I do the same on his. He groans. "Oh fuck, your skin is so soft," he pants.

I gasp as his hands cup my breasts. His fingers play with my nipples, which get hard under his touch. I decide I can explore some more, and let my hand travel down his body. 

He stops kissing me as my hand wraps around his length. He closes his eyes and looks down, panting heavily. "Oh fuck, Willow," he groans. "You're gonna kill me one day."

I kiss him and he cups my girly parts in one hand. I gasp in his mouth. His thumb is pressing my clit and circling around it. A soft moan leaves my lip, and I see his jaw tense with the sound.

"If you don't want this, tell me now," he growls against me lips. I nod, kissing him even more. I feel his finger move, and then it's against my entrance. I gasp again. He pulls away, just enough to look in my eyes.

"I'm gonna need words, baby," he pants, his eyes set intense. "Do you want this?" His voice is a husky whisper. Mine is, too, when I say, "Yes."

He smiles and kisses me again. His finger slowly pushes inside of me, guided by the water and my wetness. I gasp at the unfamiliar stretching, but moan as he pushes further in me.

He moans, too. "Fuck, you're so tight," he pants. Overwhelmed by this pleasure, I close my eyes and lean my head back, against the wall. Now, he has access to my neck and starts kissing me there, biting and teasing me. 

His finger curls inside of me, and my high pitched scream sounds in the shower. He smirks. "You're such a loud girl, babe. that's gonna be fun later."

I blush, but don't have time to answer when he slowly pushes a second finger in mine. They start thrusting in sync and I cover my mouth with my hand to not let out a scream.

He removes my hand, and I bite on my lip. An unfamiliar tension builds in my stomach, and I squeeze my eyes shut. I grab his upper arms to support myself. He's still caressing my neck, but I feel him smile against my neck when I moan his name.

"You're doing good, baby, come on. Cum for me."

With one final curling movement of his fingers in me, I scream out and come. Panting, I lean against him and he hugs me. "Well, you didn't expect that when you walked into my shower, did you?" he smirks. 

I would have giggled if I wasn't in a high.

I slide my hand down, to his cock. He silently gasps when I grab it, and leans against the wall. No it's my turn to please him. I've never done this before, and he knows that. 

He watches me carefully when I slowly move my hand. "You don't have to- fuck, yes, like that," he moans when I start moving faster with my hand. I know I don't have to, but I want to.

His eyes close in pleasure, and I move my thumb over the tip of his cock. He groans, and his hands quickly change into fists. His chest rises and falls rapidly, and I smile.

He's finding pleasure because of me.

I think I'm doing pretty good for my first hand job. Sure, I got to learn some tricks in my books, but without lack of experience? And Dane thinks so too, because he's gritting his teeth.

"F-fuck, Willow," he moans when I circle around his tip. I smile, loving the way he moans my name. I would pay thousands to hear that every day.

"I-I'm gonna cum," he groans, and bites his lip. Now that's a sight I can't handle, and I bend to kiss him.

I feel his warm liquid spread in my head, but the hot water washes it away. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Fantastic," he praises and kisses the top of my head.

I thought so too.