chapter twenty-five

<>

Author's Note: I made a mistake posting this chapter while I was writing. I apologize!

Thank you for reading this far <3 Anyways, here's chapter 25...

<>

royal.gov.uk

HRH Princess Hope Alexandra of Wales

Her Royal Highness Princess Andra is a senior working royal alongside The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince Harry. She is the Queen's 7th grandchild and 3rd granddaughter. She is currently 7th in line to the throne.

She performs official duties and engagements on behalf of Her Majesty The Queen and is listed in the Court Circular as HRH Princess Hope Alexandra of Wales. She was appointed by the Queen as Counsellor of State when she finished her studies at the University of Cambridge. She works with charities all over the world through her Princess Hope Foundation, a partnership with The Duke of Westminster. She recently took over as royal patron to 5 of The Duke of Edinburgh's charities.

Upon her graduation, Princess Andra undertook a tour of Great Britain, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. In July 2016, she attended the Olympic Games in Rio with her aunt, The Princess Royal. From August to September 2016, she embarked on her first solo tour, traveling to India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, and Papua New Guinea. During the tour to Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, she worked as a volunteer doctor when she had no official duties or engagements.

Princess Andra is also known as Dr. Hope Alexandra Mountbatten in her work as a junior doctor at St. Mary's Hospital, London. She will be pursuing specialty training after her foundation years.

<>

St. Mary's Hospital, London
2018

"Hello, Mrs. Lang. Good morning! How are you?" Andra greeted her young patient's mother. The patient, who was about 5 years old, looked up at her with a small smile.

"I'm great, Your Royal Highness-"

Andra cut her off. "I'm your doctor, Mrs. Lang. You don't have to address me that way!" She said.

"Well, alright, Dr. Mountbatten."

"There. That's better." Andra chuckled. She turned to her patient. "How is my favourite patient doing today?"

"I'm great, Princess Doctor!"

"That's good to hear, dear Patsy." Andra checked her chart and glanced at Patsy's vital signs. She smiled. "Everything looks good, but Nurse Even will come and bring you to get your lab work done, then I'll make sure to have a Prince meet you. Is that alright?"

"Okay, Princess!" Patsy smiled widely.

"Alrighty. I'll go ahead. Have a great day, Patsy. Mrs. Lang, if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to page me."

It had been a long day when Andra arrived home at Kensington Palace. She was greeted by her butler, saying there was food prepared for her, and asked if she wanted it to be sent up to her room. She declined. Andra wanted to see her father and stepmother. She hasn't seen them in a while since she became too busy, and most days she was practically living at the hospital.

Andra took a quick bath and changed into fresher clothes before going to Clarence House. She called up William and Catherine as she was leaving to Kensington to invite them for dinner at a restaurant that was buzzing with good reviews. They said yes to the invitation, saying that they could never say no and that they missed her. She called Harry but he didn't answer her calls. Andra thought that he was probably busy with his upcoming wedding, so she shouldn't disturb him anymore.