Ch.45: King of Dragons (Part 7)

His body seemed like sailing into the boundless darkness. He felt like his senses were numb. His limbs were immobilized as if the Chains of Heaven were binding them.

Usurper.

Thief.

He could hear them. He could hear the moans of the Vengeful Spirits who bound him and dragged him deeper and deeper into that pit of darkness.

Murderer.

"Yeah. I know." He was aware that he was no different from his grandfather Kiritsugo. Both as King and as Magus, he had killed many people to achieve his goals.

Tyrant.

"Do You want revenge against me?" Yuto closed his eyes and smiled. "Do it. If this will allow my family to live peacefully, then I am fine."

There was no fear of death in his face.

"You think I'm going to let this happen!"

That voice. Recognizing it, Yuto opened his eyes wide to meet the arrogant look of a man who had tormented him for a long time.

"Why..."

Suddenly, Yuto felt a pain in his heart. A treasure had just pierced his heart.

"...Gilgamesh"

----------------------

Ea, the Sword of Rapture. The most powerful treasure is stored inside the Gate of Babylon, as well as at the most powerful Noble Phantasm.

Ea's unique and absurd nature made it impossible to recreate.

A Divine Construct created by a god, unable to be replicated in any way. Just by looking at it, Archer could feel his consciousness vanish.

It was the sword born before the world discovered the concept of the "sword".

Although it has a grip and a handguard, the blade has the shape of a cylindrical, drill-shaped pillar composed of three segments engraved with crimson cuneiform letters.

"The elements amalgamate, coalesce, and bring forth the star that weaves all of creation."

The three sections that formed the cylindrical "blade" began to spin alternately. The pressure at that moment shook all the weapons and the Reality Marble began to show signs of collapse.

"Pay homage in death. Enuma Elish!"

The Noble Phantasm was aimed towards Zero and in response to this, the world trembled.

What was he aiming for? Zero? Evil Dragons? Or fakes? Or something else?

No, he was aiming for everything without caring about others.

To Zero who had dared to attack him and consequently to all the dragons who were following his orders.

To the second-rate fakes who dared desecrate his treasures.

And to Archer who dared to show them to him so blatantly.

The earth was torn, causing Archer's swords to fall into a chasm. On the other hand, Archer knew that Unlimited Blade Works, his last remaining pride as Shirou Emiya, would not resist and he didn't even try to do anything.

That sword was Ea, the Sword of Rapture that separated heaven and earth at the time of Genesis. There wasn't a single weapon inside Unlimited Blade Works that could equal it.

Fortunately, there was a "shield" that could resist.

"Avalon."

Artoria took the sheath that Yuto had given her before the battle and used the sheath's true ability to create a limited field that enveloped her, Mordred, Natsu and Happy, transporting them into an unreachable utopia for anyone who sinned.