Ch.15: From Hell (Part 01)

It had already been a week since the battle against Phantom Lord had ended, but it was as if it had never happened for the wizards of Fairy Tail who had already returned to their normal routine, especially Natsu, Gray and Erza. Almost immediately, they had begun to rebuild the guild, taking advantage of the situation to completely renew the structure.

Shortly after the reconstruction work began, the Knights of Runes arrived and took into custody all the members who were questioned about the incident. Of course, everyone said that it was Phantom Lord who began the war, almost destroyed the city with Jupiter and used Abyss Break which was classified as forbidden magic by the Magic Council. Yuto explained that he was the one who created the castle that everyone in town was talking about and that he beat José even though he had said nothing about Unlimited Blade Works, Caliburn or Lord Camelot.

Speaking of the individual protagonists of this story, some things had happened that led to further changes.

The most involved was Lucy who had returned to her home after a year of absence, leaving only a note with the words "I go home". Believing that she wanted to leave Fairy Tail, Natsu, Happy, Erza and Gray had chased Lucy to convince her to change her mind; however, the reason she had gone home was to tell her father that if he did something like that again, then she would unleash a force against him that would destroy him.

The reason her father went so far as to hire Phantom Lord to bring his daughter back was purely for financial reasons. The company he was directing had been sailing in bad waters for quite some time and he had arranged for his daughter a marriage with the son of a wealthy businessman in order to save his business.

Last one was Yuto. He was the one who had led the Fairy Tail to victory. He had devised a plan to defeat José who had worked 100%, he had saved the city from Jupiter and had defeated José, one of the Ten Wizard Saints, pulling out of the cylinder a magic never seen before. Even Makarov, who had seen many types of magic in his life, was stunned when he saw Unlimited Blade Works.

---------------------

It was morning and the sun was high in the sky, briefly covered by white clouds. However, that was not the normal morning that Yuto had become accustomed to. No, that was anything but normal. For some reason, that morning, Martha woke up with the idea of wanting to learn to use magic.

Yuto would do anything for the family. However, he was not sure that starting his daughter to Magecraft was the right thing to do. After all, being a magus meant walking with death and Yuto knew it well because he was not new to killing someone using his one.

Yuto, Mordred and Martha arrived at the guild. Its construction was proceeding expeditiously. Yuto smiled as everyone was busy rebuilding their home. Judging by how it was coming, the Master had decided to go big this time.

Yuto, Mordred and Martha arrived at the counter and ordered food and drink. Since the kitchen barely worked, they did not expect their usual food rations, which were still abundant.

Meanwhile, Lucy was complaining about the punishment that Aquarius had reserved for her for losing the keys when she was kidnapped the first time. She had her hands on her lower back that pulsed with intense red. The Celestial Spirit had literally squeezed her.

"My butt hurts just thinking about it," Lucy cried as her butt pulsed red.

"Frozen application?" Gray asked as a dense icy mist enveloped his hand.

"No implied sexual harassment" Lucy scolded him trying to appear classy.

"Lucy, show me your red ass," Happy said, suffocating an amused laugh.