3.

I arrived at the house and was already feeling nervous. What if he wanted to do more than just talk? Shit. And I was still in my work clothes! I looked like a wreck.

I should go home.

Hot guy/work

You're here? Dont hesitate to come inside. Door is unlocked.

My phone dinged and I felt butterflies. Oh god.

I slowly got out of my car, walking to the door and opening it.

I sighed with relief when I met his eyes.

"Okay you have a shirt on." I mumbled, not meaning to say it out loud.

He slightly laughed and I felt my face warm again.

"Were you expecting something different?" He started walking towards me and I took a step backwards.

"N-no I just thought uh..."

"Thought what?" He stopped in front of me when my back was against the door and his hand was resting beside my head.

Dont look at his muscles, Jeongin.

Dont think about how you'd like his hands to choke you, Jeongin.

Shit Jeongin, dont think about that stuff right now!

"N-nothing."

He slightly smiled. "You're too cute." He ruffled my hair, stepping away from me. I sighed with a mixture of relief and disappointment. "So what's your name?"

"Jeongin. Yang Jeongin." I smiled and he nodded.

"I'm Chan." He shrugged. "I didnt know Seungmin worked at a cafe."

"You know Seungmin hyung?" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded.

"Slightly. He's my best friends crush."

"Who's your best friend?" I widened my eyes and he chuckled, shaking his head. "Seriously! Seungminnie has been going after this one boy but he doesnt think he likes him and-"

"Hwang Hyunjin."

"That's who Seungmin likes!" I jumped up and down unintentionally and Chan laughed. "Sorry." I blushed and he ran a thumb across my cheeks.

"I make you blush this much?"

"Hush!"

"You really are too cute." He laughed. "You make me want to ruin you."

As soon as the words left his mouth, I could have fainted.

Then, I did the most unintentionally brave thing I could have thought of.

"Then ruin me."