12.

"A-ah Chan... i'm still sensitive!" I whined as he kissed my neck. 

"Let me please you in another way, then?"

"I feel bad, cause I dont ever do anything for you." I quietly mumbled, and he pulled back. 

"Pleasing you," he smiled at me. "It's my kink."

I felt my face turn red. 

"B-but-"

"Ahm.. dont argue with me."

"But I-"

"Jeongin." He grabbed my shoulders, making me face him. "It's okay to say no. But, you have a problem that I'd like to fix." His eyes shifted to the bulge in my jeans and I whimpered. 

"I'm okay, really." I said quietly and he nodded. 

"Okay, kitten. Let me hold you then, before you have to go to work?"

I slightly nodded. Chan made me feel some weird way, beyond a sexual manner. I climbed into his lap, letting his arms wrap around my waist as I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his head in the crook of my neck, whispering to me. 

"Such a beautiful boy. You're so pretty. Just look at you. I'm so lucky to have you in my arms."

I blushed, feeling my pants get even tighter as he praised me, rubbing my back. 

"You did so good for me last night, you know that? So good. I loved every moment. You did so amazing."

I couldnt handle it anymore as I started to grind against his leg. I heard him chuckle slightly as he kissed my neck again. 

"So good. Baby does so good." He mumbled and I slightly moaned, gripping his shirt. "I love that. Every sound you make for me. I love it, so much. You sound so pretty."

"Chan," I moaned again, feeling my high start to near. 

"You're so cute. What a pretty boy, hm?"

I released into my shorts with another moan, hiding my face in his neck.

"You should get cleaned up, baby. You have work soon."

I nodded, getting off his lap and going to change, with shaky legs. 

"Also, Jeongin," he said once I walked back in. "I'm going out of town for all of next week."

"Oh?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. 

"Mm. I have to visit someone."

"Oh." I nodded, slipping on my shoes. 

"I'm leaving tonight, so we probably wont get to see each other after you get off work." He smiled. 

"Oh..." I looked away. I couldnt say I wasnt a little sad- I wouldnt get to see him for a whole week.