24.

"He's been gone for a year jeongin, don't you think you should date someone again?"

I looked down, shaking my head.

"He promised he would be back."

"Honey, he's not coming back," minho sighed. "No one leaves for a year and still comes back."

I ignored their remarks, leaving the building.

I missed him, so much. I just wanted him to be back, after leaving with nothing but a note. 

I broke down that day. I wish I would have known the real reason for him leaving me. 

I would read the note over and over again- I had even put it away in a drawer. He blocked me on everything we talked on- it really was over between us. 

I sighed, walking out to my car and unlocking it. 

I heard a laugh, and I automatically perked up. I knew that laugh- it was somewhat familiar to me.

I quickly turned around, seeing someone I never thought I'd lay eyes on again. 

"Ch-Chan?" I let my eyes widen as I watched him talk to someone. His gaze shifted to me and he eyed me for a moment before quickly turning around, walking off. 

It sucked. He was back? Why wouldn't he talk to me again?

"Chan!" I yelled, running after him. When I reached him, I grabbed his arm. "Chan...?"

"Jeongin." he exhaled. "Let me go, please."

I let go of his arm and he looked away from me again. 

"You're back." I said quietly.

"And you're still beautiful as ever."

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks and I bit my lip, looking down. 

"Why did you go?"

"I had to go to the states again."

"How come?"

He met my eyes, lightly taking my hand in his. 

"My parents were in an accident. I had to go help them."

"You could have told me..."

"I didn't want you to be more stressed than you already were."

"I miss you." I looked down and he pulled me closer to him. 

"I miss you, too."

"Are you back for good now?"

"They lived a good life." He said softly. "They're gone, and I'm back now."

"I'm sorry, Channie."

"Dont apologise for something you couldn't control."

"Will you leave me again?" I asked quietly and he bent down, kissing my forehead. 

"I promise, I will never let you go. Not again. That was the worst year of my life." he slightly laughed.

"Does that mean... can we be together again?"

"Anything for you, love. And I'd like nothing more."

And just like that, I felt happy again. Like a part of me had been filled.

a/n: and it wasn't his asshole.

sorry its 2am and my humor is shit