28.

I waited for an hour. 

Why was he talking so long? He said he would be back soon. 

I combed my hair for what seemed like the 100th time. 

I called him- no answer. 

After a few moments, I sat on the couch with a yawn. 

Maybe he wasnt going to show up. 

Yet this was the date we had been talking about for what felt like forever, now.

Maybe it really wasnt that important. 

I layed my head on the arm of the couch with a sigh. I closed my eyes...

When I woke up, I was in my bed, curled up against a firm body. I raised up, looking at Chan, who rested peacefully. I rolled over, flinging my legs over the side of the bed, trying to stand up. 

"..Jeongin?"

I turned around to face him with a small smile. 

"Hey, Chan. Good morning."

"I'm so sorry about last night."

He raised up, getting off of the bed to stand in front of me. 

"Dont worry about it. It's alright."

"They messed up and changed our reservation. When I tried to get it switched back, they made me wait, just to tell me that-"

"Chan." I caressed his cheek. He exhaled.

"When I got home, you were asleep." He said quietly. "I feel bad for making you wait. And you really looked so, so beautiful. It was such an important date, I cant believe it got ruined like that."

"Channie." I smiled at him, shaking my head. "It's okay."

"Maybe to you." he took my hand in his own. "But for what I had planned? Now I dont know what to do."

I pulled him down to me so I could lightly kiss him. 

"Please, dont worry about it." I said, after pulling away. 

"Jeongin..." he kissed me again and I smiled as his thumb gently rubbed circles on my cheek. "Marry me?"

What?

I pulled away quickly. 

"Chan, what?"

"That's why the date was so important to me." He shook his head. "Everything was so perfectly planned. The dinner would have been exquisite. And now here I am..." He turned away from me, walking out of the room. 

I looked down. Was he mad at me? I turned to look out the window with a sigh. 

"Ahem.. Jeongin?"

I whipped around to see him, on one knee, holding a box in his hand. 

"This. This is what I wanted to do last night."

"Chan..!"

"I was going to do this yesterday, since that was the day we met. I was sure it would be more romantic that way," he slightly smiled at me. "But here I am, proposing to you on the floor of your bedroom. Weird, right?" He chuckled. "I could go on and on about how much I love you, Jeongin. And I would, if you'd let me. But right now, I think you know what I'm trying to get at. Yang Jeongin, I'd be more than happy if you'd let me become your husband. Will you marry me?"

I stood, shocked. He wanted to marry me? 

I guess it made sense on why he was so stressed about the date being messed up.

I felt my ears go red and the elephants in my stomach started again. Just like the day I had met him, the day I messed up my words and told him that I was his order. Then, all that we had been through together. 

It was a wild ride, but I was happy to know that I had him to spend it with.

And I wanted to spend every moment possible with him. Through the good and the bad. The crazy exes, the bickering. I wanted to grow old with him. Sure, there would be rough patches. There always was in relationships, anyways. But I also knew we woud get through it together. 

I wasnt worried about if I'd be a good husband. Or if our marriage would be the absolute best. 

I just wanted to be by his side, forever. 

I looked at the man in front of me. Though his cheeks were painted pink, and he looked nervous for what I was about to say, he still looked like the most perfect person I could ever ask for. 

I smiled, slightly laughing at him. 

"Yes, Chan. Yes, I'll marry you."